Heather's Tummy Care, Tummy Teas, Fennel Loose Tea, Organic, Caffeine Free, 16 oz (453 g)
Flash Deals are limited time, limited quantity promotions, so act fast! Limited to: 1 unit of 1 product per order. If you order more, you will pay our regular every day low price.
1 unit of 1 product per order. If you order more, you will pay our regular every day low price.
- Expiration Date: August 2020
Shipping Weight:1.48 lbsSwitch to Metric unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product Code: HTC-00006
- UPC Code: 180616000066
- Package Quantity: 16 oz
3.8 x 3.8 x 8.2 in, 1.25 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Pure Organic Fennel Seeds
- High Volatile Oil
- A Medical Food for the Dietary Management of Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Fennel is an Ancient Herb with a Mild Licorice Flavor that, Through Dietary Management, Helps Relieve IBS Symptoms, Including Bloating, Gas, and Intestinal Spasms
- Naturally Caffeine Free
- For Use Under a Physician's Supervision
- Fresh Packed
- USDA Organic
- Certified Organic by QAI
Heather's Tummy Tea Organic Fennel
- A medical food for the dietary management of Irritable Bowel Syndrome. Clinical studies have shown that fennel, as part of the diet, helps regulate contractions of the small intestine and aids gas expulsion. Fennel also relaxes the gut, which can relieve spasms of the GI tract. As a result, fennel assists in the dietary management of IBS bloating, gas, and abdominal pain.
- Heather's Tummy Tea Organic Fennel is unique because it is formulated to contain a high volatile oil content and whole seed size; it is harvested and packed to be as fresh as possible; and it is processed for minimal volatile oil dissipation. It is the volatile oils in fennel that make it so effective for the dietary management of IBS symptoms.
- Fennel's primary volatile oils are anethole, fenchone, and estragole. Anethole is known to have a relaxing effect on the intestine. Fennel also has antioxidant properties.
- This tea is packed in a generous quantity because it is meant to be used daily as a medical food for IBS; brew a delicious cup of tea several times a day, every day, as part of your dietary management of IBS symptoms.
Pour 8 ounces boiling water over 1-2 tablespoons tea, using a tea strainer or tea ball. Let steep for 5-10 minutes. Do not boil the tea. Drink as often as you like.
Use within 12 months of opening.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Cautions: Keep out of reach of children. Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or nursing.
Organic fennel seeds