Indigo Wild, Zum Clean, Aromatherapy Laundry Soap, Frankincense & Myrrh, 32 fl oz (.94 l)
Flash Deals are limited time, limited quantity promotions, so act fast! Limited to: 1 unit of 1 product per order. If you order more, you will pay our regular every day low price.
Expiration Date:Expiration Date
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
Shipping Weight:2.74 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Product Code: NDG-36220
- UPC Code: 663204362208
- Package Quantity: 32 fl oz
5.7 x 8 x 2.4 in, 2.32 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Cleans 32 Loads!
- Highly Concentrated
Maid by Nature.
- Highly concentrated
- Great for high-efficiency machines
- Handmade with essential oils
- Free of sulfates and phosphates
Zum Clean is not a detergent.
It's a deterrent - to pollutants, to overconsumption, to byproducts, to irritants. After all, your clothes are your second skin. Would you rather wash your skin with detergent or soap? Good. Because this is not a detergent.
Zum Clean is laundry soap - mixed, poured and bottled by happy human hands. Yep, no machines were harmed, nor sulfates or phosphates used, in the making of this product.
And since our happy hands aren't as stingily efficient as machines, we pour liberal loads of pure essential oils for laundry loads that literally clear the air while they clean your clothes.
But, please, don't call this a detergent.
Pronounceable ingredients, pronounced effects.
- Essential oils naturally freshen clothes and "aromatherapize" your home while you wash.
- Coconut oil soap treats your second skin gently and doesn't dry it out.
- Baking soda removes dirt and odors.
- Vegetable glycerin clings to dirt and stains.
Zum Clean 101
- Zum Clean is highly concentrated and low sudsing. Pour 4 capfuls (1 fl oz or 2 tbsp) in high-efficiency washing machines (total of 32 loads). For top-loading machines, double it (total of 16 loads). Adjust amount used based on size of load.
- Zum Clean is a natural fabric softener, so you can hang dryer sheets out to dry.
- Safe on whites, brights, darks and delicates. You can even hand wash your unmentionables and baby your baby's clothes.
- No detergents, no phosphates, no chlorine, no petrochemicals, no dyes, so it's biodegradable and safer for fishies.
- Safer for septic tanks and everywhere else for that matter.
- We test on our own clothes, not on animals.
Potassium cocoate (saponified 100% coconut oil), sodium bicarbonate (baking soda), essential oils, fragrance and glycerin (vegetable).