Just a Leaf Organic Tea, Loose Leaf, Black Tea, Earl Grey, 2 oz (56 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order after discounts and credits applied, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 90 days from the date of your last purchase.
Expiration Date:Expiration Date
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
Shipping Weight:0.28 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Product Code: JAL-01014
- UPC Code: 898220010141
- Package Quantity: 2 oz (56 g)
8 x 5 x 1 in, 0.15 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Try Risk-Free for 90 Days.?
- Certified Organic Black Tea
- Country of Origin: Sri Lanka
- Bold & Brisk
- Enjoy Hot or Cold
- USDA Organic – Certified Organic by QAI
- No Additives or Preservatives
- No Gluten
- No GMOs
- No Sugar
Start Your Day Off with a Cup of Delicious Tea!
Just a Leaf Organic Teas are premium, certified loose leaf teas. Loose leaf teas are considered superior to traditional bagged teas, as they are minimally processed, which may help preserve the natural antioxidants present in the tea leaves. In addition, the loose leaf teas provide superior flavor and aroma. Each pouch contains fresh leaves for you to consume morning, noon or night. Try each of our authentic flavors including Rooibos, Chamomile, English Breakfast, Hibiscus Lemon, White Tea, Darjeeling, Green Tea and Peppermint.
|Tea Type||Tea Amount||Steeping Temperature||Steeping Time|
|Black Tea & Pu-erh Tea||1 Teaspoon*||206º-212º F (97º-100º C)||3-5 minutes|
|Oolong Tea||1 Teaspoon*||170º-190º F (77º-88º C)||3-5 minutes|
|Green Tea & White Tea||1 Rounded Teaspoon*||170º-185º F (77-85º C)||1-3 minutes|
|Herbal Tea & Rooibos||1-2 Teaspoons*||206º-212º F (97-100ºC)||5-7 minutes|
|*Per 6 to 8 oz. of pure water. One 2 oz. pouch makes approximately 30-35 servings, depending on the tea's density & amount used.|
Organic black tea leaves & organic earl grey flavour, contains caffeine.