Just a Leaf Organic Tea, Loose Leaf, Black Tea, English Breakfast, 2 oz (56 g) (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order after discounts and credits applied, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 90 days from the date of your last purchase.
Shipping Weight:0.28 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Product Code: JAL-01015
- UPC Code: 898220010158
- Package Quantity: 2 oz
8 x 5 x 1 in, 0.15 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Try Risk-Free for 90 Days.?
- Certified Organic Black Tea
- Country of Origin: Sri Lanka
- Rich Balanced Flavor – Light & Fruity
- Enjoy Hot or Cold
- USDA Organic – Certified Organic by QAI
- No Additives or Preservatives
- No Gluten
- No GMOs
- No Sugar
Start Your Day Off with a Cup of Delicious Tea!
Just a Leaf Organic Teas are premium, certified loose leaf teas. Loose leaf teas are considered superior to traditional bagged teas, as they are minimally processed, which may help preserve the natural antioxidants present in the tea leaves. In addition, the loose leaf teas provide superior flavor and aroma. Each pouch contains fresh leaves for you to consume morning, noon or night. Try each of our authentic flavors including Rooibos, Chamomile, White Tea, Hibiscus Lemon, Earl Grey, Darjeeling, Green Tea and Peppermint.
|Tea Type||Tea Amount||Steeping Temperature||Steeping Time|
|Black Tea & |
|1 teaspoon*||206°-212°F |
|Oolong Tea||1 teaspoon*||170°-190°F |
|Green Tea & White Tea||1 rounded teaspoon*||170°-185°F |
|Herbal Tea & Rooibos||1-2 teaspoon*||206°-212°F |
|*Per 6 to 8 oz. of pure water. One 2 oz. pouch makes approximately 30-35 servings, depending on the tea's density & amount used.|
Organic black tea leaves
I orderd this for the first time to get the infuser for a cheaper price and found I really love the flavor of the tea. The only fault I would say is the price is a little high but I'm oredering again.
Was this review helpful to you?
Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase
I like the taste of this tea.
love love love it .
Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase
this is another great Iherb product great organic tea and I love tea organic stuff so I will bye more for sure .
Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase
Decided to give this brand another shot with the English Breakfast version....but I couldn't distinguish it much from the Earl Gray which I was not very satisfied with.
Posted by AbuJawad on Jan 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase
I liked it, I will buy it again
Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase