La Tourangelle, Almond Oil, Roasted, 16.9 fl oz (500 ml)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to (5%)% of the value of your order after discounts and credits applied, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 90 days from the date of your last purchase.
Expiration Date:Expiration Date
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
Shipping Weight:1.42 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Product Code: LAT-00021
- UPC Code: 857190000217
- Package Quantity: 16.9 fl oz
6.4 x 2.9 x 2.9 in, 1.2 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Artisan Oils
- Non GMO Project Verified
- Hand Crafted in California
- With 150 Years of French Tradition
- Distinctive Flavorful and All-Natural
- Contains an Average of 10 g of Omega 9 Per Serving
- Certified Gluten-Free
- BPA Free
At La Torangelle, we are passionate about artisan oils.
Passing down our family's expertise, we handcraft our oils in California strictly following the 150-year-old traditional methods of our French sister oil mill.
Slowly roasted, expeller-pressed and lightly filtered from locally sourced 100% California almonds, our Roasted Almond Oils adds a subtle and fresh nutty flavor to any dish.
Suitable for medium-high heat: Perfect for sauteing, baking, dipping, blending into a dressing/sauce, drizzling on a finished dish, or as a substitute for butter.
Almond oil (100%)
Bottled in a facility that also handles tree nuts, sesame seeds, peanuts and soy.
Store in a cool, dry place.
|Serving Size: 1 Tbsp (15 mL)|
|Serving Per Container: 34|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value*|
|Total Fat||14 g||18%|
|Saturated Fat||1 g||5%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||3 g|
|Monounsaturated Fat||10 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||0 g||0%|
|Not a significant source of cholesterol, dietary fiber, total sugar, added sugar, vitamin D, calcium, iron, and potassium |
* %DV = % Daily Value