Madre Labs, Camellia Care, Green Tea Facial Cream, 1.7 fl oz (50 ml) (Discontinued Item)
Flash Deals are limited time, limited quantity promotions, so act fast! Limited to one item per customer.
Shipping Weight:0.24 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Product Code: MLI-00228
- UPC Code: 898220002283
- Package Quantity: 1.7 fl oz
5.2 x 1.5 x 1.5 in, 0.2 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Try Risk-Free for 90 Days.?
- With EGCg from Green Tea plus Resveratrol & Hyaluronic Acid
- Formulated Without GMOs | Parabens | Phthalates
- pH Balanced
- No Fragrance Added
- Suitable for All Skin Types¹
Camellia Care Facial Cream
Our Facial Cream combines clean, weightless moisture with a concentrated source of EGCg from Camellia sinensis (Green Tea), plus resveratrol and Hyaluronic Acid.
Our Camellia Care Facial Cream may help:
- Diminish Existing Skin Damage
- Minimize Further Oxidative Skin Damage
- Maintain Skin Hydration & Firmness
- Brighten & Balance Skin Tone
ECGg & Resveratrol
- Antioxidant, Anti-aging
- Anti-inflammatory properties
- Attracts water to skin (Humectant)
- Improves appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
Cetearyl & Sorbitan Olivate
- Forms a protective skin barrier
- Soothes & calms sensitive skin
- Tones skin
Use A.M. and P.M. After cleansing and toning, apply a thin layer to face and neck until fully absorbed.
Purified water (aqua), coco-caprylate, cetearyl olivate, glycerin, sorbitan olivate, camellia sinensis (green tea) leaf extract, rosa canina (rose hips) fruit extract, resveratrol, melaleuca alternifolia (tea tree) leaf extract, citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) peel extract, sodium hyaluronate, tocopheryl acetate, caffeine, citrus limon (lemon) peel extract, dimethicone, xanthan gum, acrylates/c10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, tetrasodium edta, propyl gallate, sodium hydroxide, phenoxyethanol, caprylyl glycol, sorbic acid.
Note: Product color may vary due to some of the naturally derived ingredients.
For external use only.
Avoid contact with eyes.
Keep out of reach of children.
¹Discontinue use if irritation occurs.
Store in a cool dry place.