Munchkin, Grip, Fork & Spoon
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to (5%) of the value of your order after discounts and credits applied, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 90 days from the date of your last purchase.
Munchkin, Grip, Fork & Spoon
Shipping Weight:0.18 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Product Code: MUN-11328
- UPC Code: 735282113284
6.8 x 3.6 x 0.6 in, 0.15 lbsSwitch to Metric units
Special Note: January 2018 - Once current inventory is sold, iHerb will no longer sell Munchkin due to their restriction of our international sales. See our Kid's toy section for an amazing array of similar products by other brands such as iPlay - Summer Infant - Nuke - First Years - Nuby
- BPA Free
- 12+ Months
- Easy to Grip
- Helps Toddles Learn to Self-Feed
- Encourage Self Feeding with this Easy-Grip Fork and Spoon Set
Young kids love emulating mom and dad, and with Munchkin's toddler utensils, they can be just like their favorite grownups at the dinner table, too. These ergonomically designed Mighty Grip utensils include a toddler-safe fork and spoon to give kids a taste of independence and the confidence to embrace self-feeding. They're ridged and easy for small hands to grasp, and designed to pick up food easily, too - making them a smart step on the path to fine dining and independence.
- Fork tines are rounded enough to be safe and still pick up food
- Spoon bowl is specially designed to hold toddler-sized portions
- Metal utensils help toddlers eat independently and transition to adult utensil use
- Top rack dishwasher safe
Wash and inspect before use. Top rack dishwasher safe. Discard and replace at first sign of weakness or damage. Do not microwave, boil or steam sterilize. Always check temperature before feeding. Do not let child walk or run while carrying the spoon. Do not leave child unattended. Discard all packaging components before use.
Easy to hold
Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase
good grip, my baby can hold it well
Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase
It looks very nice and a perfect fit for my 1 year old
Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase
My two year old loves to eat and layer his food. before coming across this product, I could only find smaller width spoons or they were quite long on the end. This one is perfect for his scoop to mouth action on his wrists and he always asks for this set for his meals now. Worked for us!
Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase
I think the handle is a little too big or wide for little hands
Posted by iHerb Customer on May 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase
Perfect size for babies that are learning to eat by themselves.