Mustela, Baby, Diaper Rash Cream 1-2-3, 3.80 oz (100 ml)
Flash Deals are limited time, limited quantity promotions, so act fast! Limited to one item per customer.
Expiration Date:Expiration Date
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
Shipping Weight:0.35 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Product Code: MTL-02817
- UPC Code: 3504105028176
- Package Quantity: 3.80 oz
6.9 x 2.1 x 1.5 in, 0.3 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Patented Innovation
- Skin Protectant with Zinc Oxide
- Irritation and Redness
- 0% Fragrance - Clinically Tested
- Hypoallergenic - High Tolerance From Birth On3
- ExpanScience Laboratoires
- Complete Skincare for the Diaper Area
- High Tolerance Proven for Very Sensitive Skin
- Formulated to Minimize the Risk of Allergenic Reactions
- 98% Ingredients of Natural Origin
- Helps treat and prevent diaper rash.
- Protects chafed skin and minor irritation associated with diaper rash.
- Helps seal out wetness.
Clinically Proven Efficacy:
- 100% of pediatricians and dermatologists surveyed approve the preventative action1.
- Reduces irritation and redness from the first day of use in over 80% of cases2.
1 - Prevents - at each change.
2 - Relieves - from the 1st few applications.
3 - Recovers - continually.
Clinical test conducted on: 160 babies and 269 babies (self evaluation).
3Including newborns out of the NICU.
Change wet and soiled diapers promptly. Cleanse the diaper area and allow to dry. Apply cream liberally and as often as necessary, with each diaper change, especially at bedtime or anytime when exposure to wet diapers may be prolonged. Alumino-plastic tube ensures proper product conservation and facilitates daily use.
|Zinc Oxide 9.9%||Skin Protectant|
|Inactive ingredients: Beeswax, caprylic/capric triglyceride, capryloyl glycine, caprylyl glycol, coco-caprylate/caprate, ethyl linoleate, glycerin, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil unsaponifiables, levulinic acid, magnesium sulfate, persea gratissima (avocado) fruit extract, persea gratissima (avocado) oil, polyglyceryl-2-dipoly - hydroxystearate, polyglyceryl-3 diisostearate, propylene carbonate, sodium levulinate, stearalkonium hectorite, undecyl dimethyl oxazoline, water.|
For external use only.
When using this product:
- Avoid contact with eyes.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Conditions worsen.
- Symptoms last more than seven days.
- Symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days.
Keep out of the reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.