Nair , Hair Remover, Wax Bikini Pro Kit, 3.5 oz (100 g)
Flash Deals are limited time, limited quantity promotions, so act fast! Limited to: 1 unit of 1 flash deal product per order. If you order more than one unit or re-order or order other flash deals, you will pay our regular low price. Flash Deals are ineligible from all other promotions.
Nair , Hair Remover, Wax Bikini Pro Kit, 3.5 oz (100 g)
- Expiration Date: January 2022
Shipping Weight:0.44 lbsSwitch to Metric unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product Code: NAI-00129
- UPC Code: 022600001294
- Package Quantity: 3.5 oz
3.5 x 3.5 x 2.1 in, 0.37 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Helps Reduce Pain While Waxing
- With Pro-Sensitive Complex
- Microwaveable Stripless Wax
- Effective on Coarse Bikini Hair
- Results Last Up to 8 Weeks*
- Include 2 Reusable Spatulas, 2 Post Wipes & Instructions
- Designed to Stick to Hair, Not to Skin
- Works on Short Hair
- Stripless Resin Wax
- No Strips! Less Mess!
- Gentle on Skin
- No More Nicks & Bumps From Shaving
- No Sticky Residue
- Dermatologist Tested
Effective, Yet Gentle
Formulated with Nair Pro-Sensitive Complex to be effective on coarse bikini hair, yet gentle on the sensitive bikini area. The wax is designed to stick to hair, not to skin, helping to reduce the discomfort associated with waxing.
Waxing Made Easy
No Strips! Less Mess! Applied in thin layers, the stripless resin wax dries quickly and is easily removed without a cloth strip. Just apply & peel.
*Individual results may vary.
Closely follow each of the steps below - Over heating the wax or not following the direction can cause serious burns
Testing: Check wax temperature before each application by applying a small amount of wax with the tip of the spatula on the inside of your wrist (the wax should feel warm and easy to spread in thin layers).
Step 1: Patch Test
Before each use, always complete a patch test. Apply a test sample to a small area where product will be used and follow the basic instructions. If skin appears normal after 24 hours, then you may apply the product to a large area. A slight reddening of the skin is normal for several hours after removal of hair. In cases of extreme skin reactions, discontinue use immediately and do not proceed with full treatment.
Step 2: Cleanse the Skin
Wash the area to be waxed with mild soap and water, and dry skin thoroughly.
Step 3: Waxing & Heating Preparation
Microwave Heating Instructions
- Place the tub in a clean microwave free of any other object: spatula, carton or other accessories.
- The tub must be placed off center on the microwave revolving plate.
- Do not cover tub during heating.
- If using Bikini Pro for the first time, set heating time on the microwave following heating instructions on the table below.
- Watch the product during heating to be able to stop the microwave in case of abnormal occurrences (sparks, smoke).
Step 4: Apply the Wax and Remove Hair
(After testing and checking the homogeneity of the wax temperature)
Before Starting, Place Close at Hand: This insert, the wooden spatula & baby powder (as desired)
- Place the tub of hot wax on a flat and protected surface.
- Apply baby powder to area to be waxed before waxing for easier wax removal.
- Dip the spatula in the tub and pick a thick portion of wax with the tip of the spatula turning it on itself to avoid dripping of the wax.
- Deposit the wax at the top of the area to be waxed and with the side of the spatula and in the direction of hair growth (usually toward the inside of the thigh), immediately spread a thin layer of wax in the center (1 to 2mm thick) and thicker on the ends.
- End the layer of wax with a small roll for easier removal.
- Let the wax layer dry. Remove it when it is no longer stick to the touch and that the small roll can easily be lifted (no longer sticking to the skin).
- Hold skin with one hand at bottom of wax layer and with the other, lift the wax roll using finger tips.
- Remove wax in one quick movement in the direction opposite hair growth and as close as possible to the waxed area.
- To prevent damage to spatula, remove from wax prior to cooling.
Instructions for Use: For more complete instructions & important tips, read enclosed insert carefully before using. Never heat the wax for more than instructed.
Wax: Glyceryl rosinate, triethylene glycol rosinate, hydrogenated styrene/butadiene copoylmer, mineral oil, cera microcristallina, zinc oxide, mica, fragrance, titanium dioxide, BHT, oryza sativa (rice) bran oil, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, red 40, hydrated silica, tris-BHT mesitylene, prunus serrulata flower extract, tocopherol.
Post Wipes: Mineral oil, ethylhexyl stearate, cetearyl ethylhexanoate, isopropyl myristate, phenethyl alcohol, caprylyl glycol, bisabolol, farnesol, glycine soja (soybean) oil, chamomilla recutita (matricaria) flower extract, BHT, tocopherol, fragrance.
For external use only.
Caution: Do a patch test before each use by applying the product to a small part of the area where hair is to be removed as described in step 1 instructions. Follow directions and wait 24 hours. If skin appears normal, proceed. Never use more than 2 times in same area over a 24-hour period. As with any wax treatment, some discomfort may be experienced. Read the instructions carefully; proceed at all times with caution. Heat only in a microwave. Do not use in conventional or toaster oven. Microwaves vary in power output. Heating guidelines are an indication only. Take extreme caution when warming the wax not to overheat. Never leave the heating or heated wax unattended. Remember, the wax container will also become hot; Therefore we recommend placing it on a microwaveable plate. Remember to use caution when handling, testing or applying the wax. Testing or applying the wax when it is too hot could cause you serious injury.
For bikini area hair removal only. Do not use product in area of the eye. Wax should not be used by people suffering from diabetes or circulatory problems or on areas with varicose veins, moles or warts. Do not wax inside of nose or ears, on nipples, perianal, vaginal/genital areas or eyelashes. Do not use on irritated, inflamed or broken skin. Not suitable for people with extra sensitive or problem skin. Not recommended for the elderly or people with loose skin. Do not apply wax over sunburned, chapped, broken or sore skin, cuts, weak scars or eczema. Do not use 24 hours before or after sunbathing. Do not use immediately after a bath. Do not ingest. Failure to follow these warnings may result in severe skin irritation, skin removal, burns or other injuries. Stop using immediately if irritation occurs and consult a physician if irritation persists.
Keep out of reach of children.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.