Nasopure, Nasal Wash System, Refill Kit, 1 Kit
Buy 3+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order after discounts and credits applied, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 90 days from the date of your last purchase.
Nasopure, Nasal Wash System, Refill Kit, 1 Kit
Expiration Date:Expiration Date
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
Shipping Weight:0.53 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Product Code: NSP-00006
- UPC Code: 890668000067
- Package Quantity: 1 Kit
6.4 x 4.1 x 2.3 in, 0.45 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- The Most Comfortable Nose Wash in the World!
- You Have To Try It To Believe It!
- BPA-Free Plastic
- FDA Registered Device
What makes Dr. Hana's Nasopure Different?
- Natural Head & Neck Position
- Flushes Along the Nasal Floor, Not Upward
- Encourages Natural Sinus Drainage
- Ideally Buffered Salt for Soothing Comfort
- Safe for Ages 2 and Older
- Hypertonic Solution Can Be Used Over Several Days
- Complete Control Over Pressure and Flow
- Resealable Cap; Great for Travel
- Ergonomic Design
- Level Lines Ensure Perfect Positioning
You have to try it to believe it!
Developed by pediatrician, Dr. Hana so that her 2 year old patients could use a safe, easy, and comfortable nose wash!
Learn more about Dr. Hana the inventor of Nasopure and Author of Clearing The Air One Nose at a Time.
The Magic Is In The Mix!
Ideally Buffered Salt Formula
- Reduces or eliminates burning sensation
- Shrinks swollen membranes
- Thins secretions
- Nasopure buffered salt makes all the difference when it comes to comfort!
The Nasopure Mix
- Gently washes, moisturizes, and cleans the nose, your personal filter
- Removes allergens, dust, excessive mucus, and other pollutants
- pH balanced alkaline solution
- Simple. Soothing. Safe.
- Feels great!
The Comfort Is In The Delivery!
The Nasopure bottle flushes solution along the nasal floor, resulting in a comfortable and soothing experience, avoiding the common complaints of irritation and drowning sensation.
The first nose wash comfortable enough for 2 year olds to use and enjoy!
SalineNeti Pot, Sinus Rinse, Saline Solution, Nasal Rinse, Nasal Wash, Nasal Irrigation, Sinus Irrigation, Nasal Irrigation System, Netipot, Saline Rinse, Neti Pot Salt Neti
Easy To Use!
Natural head and neck position, no bending or twisting!
Contents: 40 salt packets (3.75 gram weight, pH balanced and ideally buffered) and detailed instructions.
Nasopure is ideal for...
Allergies · Colds & Flu
Sinus & Ear Issues
Asthma · Cystic Fibrosis
Nasal Polyps · Pregnancy Rhinitis
Deviated Nasal Septum
Removal of Pollen, Dust and Debris
Athletes · Construction Workers
Firefighters · Truckers · Prevention
Anyone with a nose, ages 2 to 102+
Daily for prevention
In the shower · During travel
Prior to prescription nasal sprays
Creates The Nasopure Effect:
flushes solution along nasal floor and encourages natural sinus drainage.
Nasopure Little Squirt
Best Seller Among Children Ages 2+
Pharmaceutical grade sodium chloride and sodium bicarbonate.
Drug free & non-habit forming. Consult your doctor if you have a significant medical condition
I have relatavely seriouse problems with my nose and I use this nasal wash system regularly. It really works! it is more convenient than others, cause you can make the liquid more or less salt.
Was this review helpful to you?
Otitis by kid
Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase
Otitis started by kid 4,5 after 3 day use
Solution for the office
Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase
I have Vasomotoric Rhinitis and hyperactive nasal mucosa. So I daily rinse my nose. This nasopure refil kit is perfect for the use in the office or on holliday, whenever I can't make my own saline.
PERFECT FOR MY ALLERGIC
Posted by iHerb Customer on May 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase
Posted by iHerb Customer on May 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase
The product is good and effective
Just like Dr. Neill.
Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase
I use the Dr. Neill Sinus Rinse, or did, back when I lived in the US. Since moving to Korea to teach, I couldn't get any refills, so someone pointed me to iHerb for the Nasopure products. It's just as effective, and a lot cheaper.