NatraBio, Head Cold, 1 fl oz (30 ml)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to (5%)% of the value of your order after discounts and credits applied, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 90 days from the date of your last purchase.
NatraBio, Head Cold, 1 fl oz (30 ml)
Expiration Date:Expiration Date
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
Shipping Weight:0.34 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Product Code: NBB-51301
- UPC Code: 371400513019
- Package Quantity: 1 fl oz
1.6 x 1.6 x 4.3 in, 0.2 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Natural Homeopathic Medicine
- 20% USP Alcohol
Providing natural relief for the symptoms of:
- Sore Throat
- Runny Nose & Sneezing
- Itchy & Watery Eyes
- Minor Fever & Chills
NatraBio is proud to bring you the next era in symptom relief. Scientifically developed to deliver fast, effective relief in a quick and convenient liquid, NatraBio products are strong enough for the toughest symptoms yet gentle enough for children.
For over 20 years NatraBio has been a leader in innovation and science for homeopathic medicines with a deep dedication to quality and customer satisfaction.
- Advanced formulations
- All natural ingredients
- No drowsiness
- Non-habit forming
- Fast, effective symptom relief
- Convenient quick absorbing liquids
NatraBio is dedicated to producing innovative, natural health products formulated and manufactured to pharmaceutical standards.
Uses: to relieve head cold symptoms:
- Sore throat
- Runny nose and sneezing
- Itchy and watery eyes
- Minor fever and chills
Adults, take 15 drops under the tongue every hour for 4 hours or as needed.
Children 4-12 years of age, take one half the adult dosage.
For best results, take in a clean mouth
|Echinacea angustifolia 3X||nasal congestion, sore throat|
|Hydrastis Canadensis 3X||inflammation of nasal mucous membranes|
|Sanguinaria Canadensis 3X||headache, burning in eyes, runny nose|
|Aconitum napellus 6X, 12X, 30X||fever, watering eyes|
|Allium cepa 6X||cough and hoarseness, burning in nose|
|Arsenicum Album 6X||headache, watery eyes|
|Euphrasia officinalis 6X||runny nose, redness and heat of cheeks|
|Kali Bichromicum 6X||inflammation of nose|
|Pulsatilla nigricans 6X||runny nose|
|Inactive Ingredients: Purified water, USP alcohol.|
Stop and ask a doctor if
- Fever persists for more than 3 days or symptoms do not improve after 5 days.
- New symptoms appear.
- Do not take this product for persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, or emphysema, or if cough is accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus) unless directed by a doctor.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of the reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Do not use if printed bottle neck seal is broken or missing.
Store at room temperature (65-80ºF)