Natracare, Organic & Natural, Ultra Extra Pads, Normal, 12 Pads
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to (5%)% of the value of your order after discounts and credits applied, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 90 days from the date of your last purchase.
Shipping Weight:0.38 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Product Code: NAC-00325
- UPC Code: 782126003256
- Package Quantity: 12 Pads
3.7 x 4 x 3.6 in, 0.25 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Certified Organic Cotton Cover
- Plastic Free, Perfume Free and Chlorine Free
- Nordic Ecolabel
- USDA Certified Biobased Product
- Vegetarian Society Approved
- Ethical Award - The Ethical Company Organization
Why Natural Pads?
Many gynaecologists have advised women with sensitive skin to use natracare sanitary pads to reduce their contact with chlorine bleaches, synthetics and super absorbents made from petrochemicals.
Pad: organic cotton, cellulose from wood pulp, corn starch
Packaging: wrapper: starch, carton: recycled cardboard
Our organic cotton is certified according to the Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS).
Posted by iHerb Customer on March 17 2018 | Verified Purchase
This is organic product and This is my first exprence. It is good which is tendly cotten. And it hasn’t allergy to me, That’s good!
Very good pads!
Posted by iHerb Customer on January 24 2018 | Verified Purchase
I love to use these on my fourth day nearing the end of my cycle when my flow is lighter, they are comfortable and never irritate my skin!
Posted by iHerb Customer on January 8 2018 | Verified Purchase
And good to wear but as organic cotton less absorbing. Too bad always out of stock
Organic but not good
Posted by Iherboholic on December 14 2017 | Verified Purchase
I was happy to find organic pads for the intimate area but unfortunately it does not fit properly and keeps moving. Even though I have a normal flow it was still not good. Hit yes, if you found this review useful..
Posted by iHerb Customer on September 17 2017 | Verified Purchase
These pads are so comfortable.