Natracare, Ultra Pads, Organic Cotton Cover, Long, 10 Pads
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to (5%)% of the value of your order after discounts and credits applied, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 90 days from the date of your last purchase.
Shipping Weight:0.55 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Product Code: NAC-00310
- UPC Code: 782126003102
- Package Quantity: 10 Pads
4.5 x 3.9 x 4.4 in, 0.3 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Organic & Natural
- Certified Organic Cotton Cover
- Plastic-Free, Perfume Free, and Chloride Free
- USDA Certified Biobased Product
- Vegetarian Society Approved
- Ethical Award
- The Ethical Company Organisation
Why Natural Pads?
Many gynecologists have advised woman with sensitive skin to use natracare pads to reduce their contact with chlorine bleaches synthetics and superabsorbents made from petrochemicals.
Organic cotton, Cellulose from wood pulp, Corn starch
Wrapper: Cellulose; starch
Carton; Recycled cardboard
Our organic cotton is certified according to the Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS).
Love these pads
Posted by iHerb Customer on March 15 2018 | Verified Purchase
Wish I had found them sooner! They're the first natural pads I've tried and they're soooo worth it. I used to get "my monthly butt rash" with others and didn't with these! I feel so much better in them. Will definitely re purchase.
Great natural pads!
Posted by iHerb Customer on January 24 2018 | Verified Purchase
Never irritates my skin and are very absorbent especially on my second and third day, I prefer to use the heavier ones for my first day but these work fine with minimal leakage if i need to use them on my first day.
Posted by iHerb Customer on January 19 2018 | Verified Purchase
Really good, soft, natural pads, wish I had had this brand when I was a teenager, I can't believe I ever put bleached stuff in my body, near such an important spot for hormonal balance
Posted by iHerb Customer on September 24 2017 | Verified Purchase
Highly absorbent, comfy and discreet.
Posted by iHerb Customer on August 22 2017 | Verified Purchase
By far the best pads I've used. Absorbs heavy flow well and no leaking or odour.