Natralia, Eczema & Psoriasis Cream, 2 oz (56 g)
Buy 3+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order after discounts and credits applied, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 90 days from the date of your last purchase.
Natralia, Eczema & Psoriasis Cream, 2 oz (56 g)
Expiration Date:Expiration Date
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
Shipping Weight:0.18 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Product Code: NIA-00037
- UPC Code: 835787000376
- Package Quantity: 2 oz
5.6 x 1.8 x 1.3 in, 0.15 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- California Gold Nutrition, Baby Vitamin D3 Drops, 400 IU, .34 fl oz (10 ml)
- Save $2.00! Normal price: $8.00
- Naturally Australian
- Cortisone Free
- Suitable for Children
- Contains 0.2% Ethanol w/w
- Relieves skin irritation, itching, flaking & dryness
- Natural homeopathic alternative
- No paraffin, parabens, cortisone, coal tar or pine tar
Natralia Eczema & Psoriasis Cream is a balanced blend of natural homeopathic remedies, herbal extracts & essential oils specifically chosen for their effectiveness in the treatment of Eczema & Psoriasis.
For the relief of skin irritation, itching, flaking & dryness, Natralia Eczema & Psoriasis Cream has been fortified with traditional herbs in the form of extracts & essential oils:
- Aloe Vera
- Evening Primrose
- Use on affected areas for relief of itching, irritation, redness, flaking and scaling associated with Eczema & Psoriasis.
- Apply to affected skin 2-3 times daily
- Smooth in gently
- The smallest effective dose should be used
- Patch test recommended on sensitive skin
- Suitable for use on children 2 years of age and older
|Borax (20 X H.P.U.S. 0.2%)*||**E & PR|
|Graphites (6 X H.P.U.S. 0.2%)*||E & PR|
|Kalium Sulphuricum (3 X H.P.U.S. 0.2%)*||E & PR|
|Natrum Muriaticum (12 X H.P.U.S. 0.2%)*||E & PR|
|* The letters H.P.U.S. indicate that the components in this product are officially monographed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States. |
** The letters E & PR indicate Eczema & Psoriasis Relief.
|Inactive Ingredients |
Aloe barbadensis leaf juice, anthemis nobilis (chamomile) oil, butyrospermum parkii (shea butter), capric/caprylic triglycerides, caprylyl glycol (and) sorbic acid (and) phenoxyethanol, cetearyl alcohol, cetearyl glucoside, glycyrrhiza glabra (licorice) root extract, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil, methyl glucose sesquistearate, oenothera biennis (evening primrose) oil, persea gratissima (avocado) oil, theobroma cacao butter, tocopheryl acetate, water, zinc oxide
Does not contain paraffin, cortisone, parabens, coal tar, pine tar or nut oils.
- For external use only.
- If condition worsens or does not improve after regular use of this product as directed or if local irritation or rash occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician.
- Avoid contact with the eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Store between 50° - 86°F in a dry place
I couldn't think of a better name for this product in my case. I've been suffering from terrible eczema all over the scalp and part of my face, and for several years I was given all the medication possible from creams to tablets. Nothing helped in a significant way and during the years, besides the itching and discomfort, I lost so much of hair, that is was absolutely scary. I really can't believe this cream stopped it all and in just a few weeks. The itching stopped in a couple of days and till I finished the first tube, all the hair stopped falling. It works like magic, at least in my case. No more steroids and no more swallowing God-knows-what for no purpose whatsoever. All finished and quickly. Now I'm just careful to keep one tube at home and if the smallest sign returns, I just use it immediately to stop the eczema from spreading. In a couple of days, it's gone. I really hope it will work as well for other people with these unpleasant issues, try and see.
Was this review helpful to you?
Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase
Very good i will buy more goods
Does not help
Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase
I bought this for my husband who has dry skin and eczema problems. He said it helps somewhat for the itch but not much else. Not moisturising at all and does nothing to reduce the eczema.
The Only Thing That Works On My Eczema
Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase
This is the best anti itch cream! And I have severe eczema
Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase
This cream has great results. Helps with psoriasis.
Not so effective
Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase
Used for 3 weeks. So far no improvement. I don't like the smell.