Nature's Way, Umcka Elderberry, Intensive Cold+Flu, Soothing Syrup, Berry Flavor, 4 fl oz (120 ml)
Flash Deals are limited time, limited quantity promotions, so act fast! Limited to: 1 unit of 1 product per order. If you order more, you will pay our regular every day low price.
1 unit of 1 product per order. If you order more, you will pay our regular every day low price.
- Expiration Date: August 2020
Shipping Weight:0.47 lbsSwitch to Metric unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product Code: NWY-15845
- UPC Code: 033674158456
- Package Quantity: 4 oz
2 x 2.2 x 5.1 in, 0.4 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Soothing Syrup
- Aches/Pain - Fever - Congestion - Cough - Runny Nose - Sore Throat
- Multi-Action Relief
- Pelargonium Sidoides 1X Plus
- Elderberry 3X & Alpha CF
- Non-Drowsy Formula
- Suitable for Children
- 99.55% Alcohol-Free (0.45% Alcohol)
- Non-Drowsy - Suitable for Children
Multi-Action Cold & Flu Relief
- Temporarily relieves flu symptoms
- Shortens duration and reduces severity of cold plus throat/nasal/bronchial irritations
Blend of 9 Medicines
- UMCKA (Pelargonium sidoides 1X)
- Elderberry (Sambucus nigra 3X)
- Alpha CF (Aconitum napellus 4X, Bryonia 4X, Eucalyptus globulus 2X, Eupatorium perforliatum 6X, Gelsemium sempervirens 4X, Ipecacuanha 3X and Phosphorus 6X).
Temporarily relieves flu symptoms. Shortens duration and reduces severity of symptoms associated with common cold and throat/nasal/bronchial irritations:
- Sore throat
- Minor aches/pains
- Stuffy/runny nose
- For best results, use at first sign of symptoms.
- Continue to use for an additional 48 hours after symptoms cease.
- Use only with enclosed dosage cup.
|Adults & children 12 years of age and older||Take 1 1/2 teaspoons (7.5 ml) three times daily|
|Children 6-11 years of age||Take 1 teaspoon (5 ml) three times daily|
|Children under 6 years of age||Consult a physician.|
|Active Ingredient (in 1 1/2 teaspoons = 7.5 ml)||Purpose|
|Pelargonium sidoides 1X||Shortens duration and reduces severity of upper respiratory symptoms|
|Aconitum napellus 4X, Eucalyptus globulus 2X, Sambucus nigra (Elderberry) 3X||Fever reducer and pain reliever|
|Bryonia alba 4X, Eupatorium perfoliatum 2X||Cough suppressant|
|Gelsemium sempervirens 4X, Phosphorus 6X||Sore throat, sneezing and runny nose|
|Ipecacuanha 3X||Nasal decongestant|
|Inactive ingredients Citric acid, elderberry extract, ethyl alcohol, glycerin, lactose monohydrate, maltodextrin, natural flavor, purified water, sorbitol.|
Sore throat warning: Sever or persistent sore throat for more than 2 days or if accompanied by high fever, headache, nausea, vomiting or rash may be serious. Consult a physician promptly.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- Persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis or emphysema or is accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus).
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- New symptoms occur, symptoms get worse or last more than 7 days.
- Fever worsens or lasts more than 3 days.
- Cough lasts more than 7 days or occurs with rash or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a healthcare professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, seek medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Store at room temperature 20-25ºC (68-77ºF) in a dry place out of direct sunlight.
Tamper Evident: Safety sealed with printed outer shrinkband and printed inner seal. Do not use if either seal is broken or missing.