Nivea, A Kiss of Recovery, Medicated Lip Repair, SPF 15, 0.17 oz (4.8 g)
Flash Deals are limited time, limited quantity promotions, so act fast! Limited to: 1 unit of 1 product per order. If you order more, you will pay our regular every day low price.
1 unit of 1 product per order. If you order more, you will pay our regular every day low price.
- Expiration Date: May 2020
Shipping Weight:0.08 lbsSwitch to Metric unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product Code: NIV-00817
- UPC Code: 072140008178
- Package Quantity: 1 Count
4.8 x 3 x 0.8 in, 0.05 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Broad Spectrum SPF 15 Lip Protectant/Sunscreen
- Omega Oils & Shea Butter
- Seals in Long-Lasting Moisture
- Helps prevent sunburn
- Temporarily protects and helps relieve chapped or cracked lips
Directions For sunscreen use:
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- Use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
- Reapply at least every 2 hours
- Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor
|Dimethicone 1.2%||Skin Protectant|
|Inactive ingredients Microcrystalline wax, octyldodecanol, hydrogenated polydecene, ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, cetyl palmitate, myristyl myristate, polyglyceryl-3 diisostearate, cetearyl alcohol, bis-diglyceryl polyacyladipate-2, C20-40 alkyl stearate, glycerin, copernicia cerifera (carnauba) wax, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, oenothera biennis (evening primrose) oil, water, menthol, beeswax, fragrance, tocopheryl acetate, panthenol, glyceryl glucoside, ascorbyl palmitate, tocopherol, BHT, iron oxides.|
For external use only
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun