Numi Tea, Organic Tea, Green Tea, Gunpowder Green, 18 Tea Bags, 1.27 oz (36 g)
Flash Deals are limited time, limited quantity promotions, so act fast! Limited to: 1 unit of 1 product per order. If you order more, you will pay our regular every day low price.
1 unit of 1 product per order. If you order more, you will pay our regular every day low price.
- Expiration Date: September 2021
Shipping Weight:0.32 lbsSwitch to Metric unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product Code: NUM-10109
- UPC Code: 680692101096
- Package Quantity: 18 Count
2.6 x 3.4 x 5.1 in, 0.2 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Medium Caffeine
- 100% Real Ingredients
- Celebrating People, Planet and Pure Tea
- Full-Leaf Smooth Green Tea Pearls
- Together for H2Ope
- Non-GMO Tea Bags
- USDA Organic
- Fair Trade Certified
- Premium Organic Teas & Herbs
- Real Fruits, Flowers & Spices
- No "Natural" Flavors or Fragrance
- Certified Organic by QAI
- Non GMO Project
- Carbon Free
- Certified B Corporation
Within hours of being plucked, this whole leaf organic green tea is gently steamed and then rolled into small tight pearls. When steeped, the leaves unfurl, releasing a well-rounded, full-bodied flavor.
Tea fell into water.
Through thoughtful choices, we are committed to reducing our impact on the planet.
- Organic tea cultivation protects the health of farmers, the planet and you
- Natural biodegradable filter-paper tea bags; not GMO corn or plastic see-through bags
- Recyclable boxes made of 85% post-consumer waste, printed with soy-based inks and without unneeded shrink-wrap
- Programs that lower and offset our carbon emissions including a solar-powered production facility
Steep in freshly boiled water for 2-3 minutes.
Fair trade certified organic green tea.
This product is gluten-free.