Numi Tea, Organic White Rose Tea, 16 Tea Bags, 1.13 oz (32 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
Expiration Date:Expiration Date
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
Shipping Weight:0.32 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Product Code: NUM-10280
- UPC Code: 680692102802
- Package Quantity: 16 Tea Bags, 1.13 oz (32 g)
3.3 x 2.7 x 5.1 in, 0.15 lbsSwitch to Metric units
|Combo Discount:||- $1.81|
- Celebrating People, Planet and Pure Tea
- White Tea Lower Caffeine
- Real Ingredients 100% Nothing Else
- White Tea & Fragrant Rosebuds
- USDA Organic
- Non-GMO Biodegradable Tea Bags
- Fair Trade Certified Ingredients
- Carbon Free
- Certified B Corporation
- Certified Organic by QAI
- Premium Organic Teas & Herbs
- Real Fruits, Flowers & Spices
- No "Natural" Flavors or Fragrances
Our enchanted White Rose blends the smoothness of delicate, organic white tea with whole organic rosebuds. This sweet and fragrant liaison is a provocative as it is healthy.
We are artist, alchemists, world travelers, tea lovers and above all, a brother and sister. Our dedicated tea'm shares our mission of bringing you the best tasting organic tea that is sourced directly from fair trade gardens which guarantee livable wages and better opportunities for farmers and their families.
Founders, Ahmed & Reem Rahim
With every sip, a new dream awakes
Through thoughtful choices, we are committed to reducing our impact on the planet.
- Organic tea cultivation protects the health of farmers, the planet and you
- Natural biodegradable filter-paper tea bags; not GMO corn or plastic see-through bags
- Recyclable boxes made of 85% post-consumer waste, printed with soy-based inks and without unneeded shrink-wrap
- Programs that lower and offset our carbon emissions including a solar-powered production facility
Most elements of this package can be recycled or composted!
Steep in freshly boiled water for 2-3 minutes.
Fair trade certified organic white tea, organic rosebuds.
Tea is naturally gluten-free
This tea is very fragrant, and it's natural not the artificial kind. Tasty too. I fell in love with this tea, as well as my sibling! Being GMO free and organic is a big plus. Most girl would love this, IMO. :)
My favourite white tea
Posted by 5265383142878806829 on Feb 25, 2017
I love the subtle rose flavour that develops when left to steep for 5 mins. I only drink white tea now & this is the BEST.
liked it !
Posted by 4973377590935240789 on Nov 28, 2016
It has great smell and good taste. I liked it but it's a little bit more expensive than others.
Posted by 5359706952761256184 on Jul 13, 2016
Love the taste. But a little bit expensive
Posted by 5586807966755128098 on Mar 07, 2016