Orajel, Antiseptic Rinse For All Mouth Sores, Fresh Mint, 16 fl oz (473.2 ml)
Flash Deals are limited time, limited quantity promotions, so act fast! Limited to: 1 unit of 1 product per order. If you order more, you will pay our regular every day low price.
This product is already in your Notification List.
Cancel notification request.
This product is now in your Notification List.
- Expiration Date: October 2020
Shipping Weight:1.48 lbsSwitch to Metric unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product Code: OJL-32499
- UPC Code: 310310324995
- Package Quantity: 16 fl oz
8 x 3.8 x 2.5 in, 1.25 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Great Value! Save up to 40%*
- #1 Pain Reliever Brand For Adults
- With Pain Relief!
- Canker Sores - Cheek Bites - Gum Irritation - Irritation From Denture or Braces
- Promotes Healing
- Kills Bacteria
- Provides Pain Relief
- Oral Debriding Agent - Antiseptic Rinse - Pain Reliever
- Safety Sealed
- First aid to help reduce bacteria in minor oral wound
- For temporary pain relief and
- Use in cleansing minor wounds or minor gum inflammation resulting from:
- Minor dental procedures
- Orthodontic appliances
- Accidental injury
- Canker sores
- Other irritations of the mouth and gums
Aids in the removal of:
- Other secretions associated with occasional sore mouth
*Price vs. a Leading Mouth Sore Rinse
- Remove imprinted safety seal from bottle cap
- To remove child-resistant cap, squeeze smooth sides of cap while turning. Reclose tightly. Ready to use, no mixing needed.
|Hydrogen peroxide 1.5%||Oral debriding agent/Oral antiseptic|
|Menthol 0.1%||Oral pain reliever|
|Inactive ingredients |
Alcohol (4.1% by volume), blue 1, disodium edta, methyl salicylate, phosphoric acid, poloxamer 338, polysorbate 20, sodium saccharin, sorbitol, water.
Do not use this product for more than 7 days unless directed by a dentist or healthcare provider.
When using this product do not swallow. Do not exceed recommended dosage.
Stop use and see your physician promptly if
- Swelling, rash or fever develops
- Irritation, pain or redness persists or worsens
- Sore mouth symptoms do not improve in 7 days
Keep out of reach of children. If more than used for rinsing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Keep away from heat or direct sunlight.
Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing.