Puracy, Pet Stain & Odor Remover, Cucumber & Mint, 25 fl oz (739 ml)
Flash Deals are limited time, limited quantity promotions, so act fast! Limited to: 1 unit of 1 flash deal product per order. If you order more than one unit or re-order or order other flash deals, you will pay our regular low price. Flash Deals are ineligible from all other promotions.
- Expiration Date: January 1 2024
- Date First Available: April 5 2021
Shipping Weight:2.19 lbsSwitch to Metric unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product Code: PRC-86102
- UPC Code: 850012861027
- Package Quantity: 25 fl oz
11 x 3.85 x 2.75 in, 1.85 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Plant-Powered Performance
- Permanently Eliminates Any Pet Stain or Smell
- Army of Enzymes Start Working On Contact
- Safe for All Surfaces and Your Family
- Leaves a Gentle, Natural Aroma Behind
- No B.S.: No Perfumes, Sulfates, Parabens, or Others
- Certified Cruelty-Free
5 Enzymes Eliminate the Source
- Protease: Removes proteins (urine, feces, blood)
- Amylase: Removes starches (vomit)
- Cellulase: Removes general stains (dirt, drool)
- Mannanase: Removes food (vomit)
- Lipase: Removes fats (vomit, feces)
- Solid: Manually remove as much as possible Liquid: Dilute with water, then blot dry
- Evenly spray the entire affected area with our liquid solution
- Gently agitate to work the solution into the material using a brush or damp towel
- Wait at least 15 minutes
- Extract with a carpet extractor using water only.
- Thoroughly identify the affected area using sight and smell (hint: a blacklight flashlight is helpful)
- Dilute our liquid solution 1:1 with water and thoroughly saturate the entire affected area
- Put a heavy object (coffee table book, brick) in a gallon freezer bag to cover the treated area and ensure liquid touches all affected layers
- Wait at least 8 hours
- Extract with a carpet extractor using water, only.
Pro Tip: To achieve 100% success, the liquid enzyme solution must make contact with the stain or odor source. Keep this top of mind as you treat the area.
Purified water, c10-c16 alcohol ethoxylate (plant-based cleanser), decyl glucoside (vegetable-based cleanser), vegetable glycerin (plant-based softener), lauramine oxide (coconut-based cleanser), octyl dimethyl amine oxide (plant-based cleanser), sodium borate (natural mineral cleanser), caprylyl glycol (coconut-based preservative), tetrasodium glutamate diacetate (plant-based cleanser), protease (plant-based enzyme), amylase (plant-based enzyme), cellulase (plant-based enzyme), mannanase (plant-based enzyme), lipase (plant-based enzyme), natural fragrance, citric acid (plant-based softener), sodium citrate (plant-based water softener),benzisothiazolinone (biodegradable preservative), calcium chloride (natural mineral stabilizer).
For external use only. Please keep out of reach from children and pets. If skin or eye irritation occurs, rinse with fresh water for 15 minutes. If ingested, drink plenty of fresh water. Avoid breathing in the mist while spraying stains. Seek medical attention if problems persist.
Do not leave on wool or silk for more than one hour.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.