Pyunkang Yul, ACNE, Dressing Mask Pack, 1 Mask, 0.63 oz (18 g)
Flash Deals are limited time, limited quantity promotions, so act fast! Limited to: 1 unit of 1 flash deal product per order. If you order more than one unit or re-order or order other flash deals, you will pay our regular low price. Flash Deals are ineligible from all other promotions.
1 unit of 1 product per order. If you order more, you will pay our regular every day low price.
- Expiration Date: September 2021
Shipping Weight:0.07 lbsSwitch to Metric unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product Code: PKY-68067
- UPC Code: 8809486680674
- Package Quantity: 1 Count
5.5 x 4.2 x 0.3 in, 0.06 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Easy Peeling
- Calming | Soothing | Moisturizing
- Cosmetics Were Meant To Be Brewed Not Bought.
The ACNE Dressing Mask Pack is an emergency dressing mask pack that helps you focus on the size of your trouble spots.
Make sure to read the instructions before use.
Attach the four sheets evenly to the area of the problem. Apply the essence to the skin for 5-10 minutes, the pat the skin dry to absorb it.
How to use:
- Wash your face and soothe it with toning water.
- Attach 4 pieces of mask to the desired areas (both cheeks, forehead, jaw, etc.)
- Detach them after 5-10 minutes and tap your skin allowing the remaining essence to be absorbed.
Water, butylene glycol, glycerin, sodium chloride, sodium hyaluronate, salix alba (willow) bark extract, forsythia suspensa fruit extract, cryptomeria japonica leaf extract, nelumbo nucifera leaf extract peg-60 hydrogenated castor oil, pentylene glycol, 1,2-hexanediol, caprylyl glycol, ethylhexylglycerin, disodium edta.
- If cosmetic causes irritation of side effect for red rash, swollenness, itching by exposure to sunlight during the use, you're advised to consult a pharmacist or a doctor.
- It is advised not to use it on the skin area where you have a wound and scar.
- Precautions for handling and storage
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Keep out of direct sunlight.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.