Pyure Brands, Organic Stevia Blend, Granular All-Purpose Sweetener, 16 oz (454 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
Expiration Date:Expiration Date
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
Shipping Weight:1.24 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Product Code: PYB-00316
- UPC Code: 850196003169
- Package Quantity: 16 oz (454 g)
7 x 5 x 1.5 in, 1.05 lbsSwitch to Metric units
|Combo Discount:||- $1.86|
- Zero Glycemic
- With Stay Fresh Resealable Zipper
- Sweetness From Nature to You
- We Sweeten 100% of Trusted & Tasted Food & Beverage Products
- USDA Organic
- Non GMO Project Verified
- Highest Quality Organic Stevia
- Perfectly Sweet no Bitterness
- Perfect for Cooking & Baking
- Certified Organic by Organic Certifiers
- Sweetened with Pyure Organic Stevia Extract
Healthy choices should taste great! Whether baking up a storm or simply sweetening your daily coffee, Pyure makes sweetening with stevia so easy you'll forget sugar was ever an option.
1 Cup Pyure = 2 Cup Sugar
1 Tsp Pyure = 2 Tsp Sugar
Pyure Tastes Great In
- Fruit Salads
- Baked Goods
Organic erythritol, organic stevia leaf extract (reb a), natural flavor.
Keep fresh by storing in a cool, dry place.
|Serving Size: 1/2 Tsp (2 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 226|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value*|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Total Carb||2 g||1%|
|Not a significant source of calories from fat, saturated fat, trans fat, cholesterol, dietary fiber, vitamin A, vitamin C, calcium and iron. |
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.