Revlon, Colorstay Makeup, Combination/Oily, SPF 15, 290 Natural Ochre, 1 fl oz (30 ml)
Flash Deals are limited time, limited quantity promotions, so act fast! Limited to: 1 unit of 1 flash deal product per order. If you order more than one unit or re-order or order other flash deals, you will pay our regular low price. Flash Deals are ineligible from all other promotions.
Limit Order Quantity
Due to limited vendor inventory related to COVID-19, maximum order quantity per item may be limited based on product. Qty in cart will be auto-updated to reflect COVID-19 item restrictions. This temporary measure ensures that our products can be more equally distributed among our valued customers.
- Expiration Date: January 2021
Shipping Weight:0.27 lbsSwitch to Metric unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product Code: RVN-00494
- UPC Code: 309970004941
- Package Quantity: 1 fl oz
4.1 x 1.3 x 1.3 in, 0.225 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Matte Finish
- Broad Spectrum SPF 15
- Wears for Up To 24 hrs
- Helps prevent sunburn.
- If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun.
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- Use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
- Reapply at least every 2 hours
- Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor
- Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 am - 2 pm.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
|Titanium Dioxide 4.3%||Sunscreen|
|Zinc Oxide 2.1%||Sunscreen|
|Inactive ingredients: cyclopentasiloxane, water, dimethicone, trimethylsiloxysilicate, peg-9 polydimethylsiloxyethyl dimethicone, butylene glycol, tribehenin, phenyl trimethicone, nylon-12, cymbidium grandiflorum (orchid) flower extract, lactobacillus/eriodictyon californicum ferment extract, lilium candidum bulb extract, malva sylvestris (mallow) extract, sodium hyaluronate, tocopheryl acetate, bisabolol, ethylhexyl palmitate, tocopherol, alcohol denat, alumina, dimethicone/peg-10/15 crosspolymer, methicone, laureth-7, magnesium sulfate, silica, polyglyceryl-3 diisostearate, ethylene brassylate, triethoxycaprylylsilane, dimethicone/silsesquioxane copolymer, peg-12 glyceryl dimyristate, salicylic acid, silk powder, sodium citrate, dipropylene glycol, silica dimethyl silylate, serica ((silk) soie), tetrasodium edta, hexylene glycol, caprylyl glycol, phenoxyethanol, ethylparaben, methylparaben, may contain, [+/-: mica, iron oxides (ci 77191, 77492, 77499), titanium dioxide (ci 77891)] 23768.|
For external use only.
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin
- When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.