Savesta, Shatavari, 10 Vegetarian Capsules
One per order. If you add a second product, you will pay our regular low price for the second item.
One per customer. If you reorder a product, you will pay our regular low price.
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to (5%) of the value of your order after discounts and credits applied, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 90 days from the date of your last purchase.
Expiration Date:Expiration Date
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
Shipping Weight:0.06 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Product Code: AYU-00045
- UPC Code: 704849000459
- Package Quantity: 10 Vegetarian Capsules
3 x 1.7 x 1.7 in, 0.045 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Highest Potency
- Supports Lactation
- Phytoestrogenic Herb for Women
- Herbal Supplement
- Bottles BPA Free
Traditional phytoestrogenic herb for women
- Supports production of breast milk
- Supports healthy liver and Immune system function
- Benefits for vaginal dryness
Savesta Shatavari is the most pure and potent Shatavari extract available. Active constituents known as saponins are thought responsible for many of its benefits. Savesta Shatavari is produced using sustainably wildcrafted roots and pure water. Every batch is laboratory tested for potency and purity.
In Ayurveda, Shatavari is considered a Rasayana — promoting rejuvenation, mental and physical health, as well as a defense against aging.
Vegetarian capsule, microrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate
Soy, wheat, gluten and GMO free.
|Serving Size: 1 Capsule|
|Servings Per Container: 10|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
|Shatavari (Asparagus racemosus) root extract||500 mg||†|
|40% saponins||200 mg||†|
|†Daily Value not established|