Seventh Generation, Natural Dish Liquid, Free & Clear, 25 fl oz (739 ml)
Buy 3+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order after discounts and credits applied, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 90 days from the date of your last purchase.
Expiration Date:Expiration Date
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
Shipping Weight:2.13 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Product Code: SEV-22733
- UPC Code: 732913227334
2.5 x 3.7 x 9.5 in, 1.8 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- 100% Recycled Plastic
- USDA Certified Biobased Product - Product 95%
- Powerful Clean
- Non-Toxic Formula
- 0% Fragrance - Dyes - Triclosan
- Certified B Corporation
- Dermatologist Tested
- Not Tested on Animals
- No Animal Ingredients
A Clean You Can Trust
For more than 25 years, we've been thoughtfully formulating safe & effective plant-based products that work. Really well.
Join us in nurturing the health of the next seven generations.
Our Free & Clear hypoallergenic formula is dermatologist tested and made for sensitive skin.
Dispense into sink or directly onto sponge. Wash dishes and rinse thoroughly. Not for use in automatic dishwasher. Septic safe.
What's Inside Our Safe & Effective Formula
- Sodium lauryl sulfate - Plant-derived cleaning agent
- Glycerin - Plant-derived foam stabilizer
- Lauramine oxide - Plant-based cleaning agent
- Caprylyl/myristyl glucoside - Plant-derived cleaning agent
- Magnesium chloride - Mineral-based viscosity modifier
- Citric acid - Plant-derived pH adjuster
- Bezisothiazolinone - Synthetic preservative
- Methylisothiazolinone -Synthetic preservative
- Gluten Free
- Phosphate Free
It's natural, USDA Certified Biobased Product (95%).
Keep out of reach of children. If product gets into eyes, flush, thoroughly with water. If swallowed, drink plenty of water.
Our plant-based formula can appear cloudy in colder temperatures. This is normal and does not impact how well the product works! Bring back to room temperature (65-70°F/18-21°C) and cloudiness will disappear.
seems very clean
Heck yeah seventh!
Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase
At least their vegan products! Try this and you won't go back.
Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase
absoluteley love it! I was dishes without gloves and with this product my nails and hands feel normal - no dry feeleng etc. Absoluteley recommend and will buy more!
NO SMELL! works for MCS/EI
Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase
I like how it works, how it doesn't smell, and how it doesn't dry out my hands or make them itch. So many other products did that, but not this one. It's great. I use it for handsoap, too.
Excellent safe dishwashing liquid
Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase
Suitable for sensitive skins and noses, no added fragrances, colours or additives
Dish soap great
Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase
I have very sensitive hands and this soap is great, no irritation.