Sierra Bees, Bumpy Road Salve, .6 oz (17 g)
Expiration Date:Expiration Date
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
Shipping Weight:0.12 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Product Code: MBE-00891
- UPC Code: 898220008919
5 x 3.5 x 0.75 in, 0.1 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Try Risk-Free for 90 Days.?
- "For Life's Bumps & Bruises"
- USDA Organic
- Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth
- pH Balanced
- Suitable for All Skin Types
- Cruelty Free
- Eco-Friendly Packaging
- Made with Biodegradable Ingredients
Apply Bumpy Road Salve liberally wherever you have little bumps, bruises or irritated skin.
- Extra Virgin Olive* & Sunflower* Oils plus Shea Butter*
- Comfrey*, Rosemary* & Arnica* Extracts
- Tea Tree* & Lavender* Essential Oils
- New Zealand Manuka Honey*
Beeswax*, extra virgin olive oil*, sunflower oil*, shea butter*, rosehip oil*, comfrey*, arnica extract*, tocopherol (Non-GMO), rosemary extract*, tea tree oil*, lavender essential oil*, manuka honey*.
*Certified Organic Ingredient
No sulfates, preservatives, fragrances, dyes or animal testing.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- For external use only.
- When using this product, avoid contact with eyes.
- Discontinue use if you experience skin sensitivity.
Store in a cool, dry place (Room Temperature is best).