Think, Thinkbaby, SPF 50+ Sunscreen, 3 fl oz (89 ml)
Buy 4+Save 5%
Buy 12+Save 10%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
Expiration Date:Expiration Date
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
Shipping Weight:0.3 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Product Code: THI-00268
- UPC Code: 890397002684
- Package Quantity: 3 fl oz (89 ml)
6.3 x 2.1 x 1.1 in, 0.25 lbsSwitch to Metric units
|Combo Discount:||- $4.00|
- Dermatologist Recommended
- Safer Products for Healthier Babies
- The Standard for Safe Sunscreen
- Water Resistant (80 Minutes)
- Broad-Spectrum SPF 50+
- Mineral Based Formula
Through the use of safe ingredients and our work with leading scientists, thinkbaby addresses the growing concern of chemicals found in most sunscreens and consumer products.
- Top rated on EWG’s Skin Deep since its creation in 2010 – Rated “I”.
- 1st sunscreen to pass Whole Foods Premium Body Care requirements.
- Provides healthy, broad-spectrum UVA/UVB protection.
- No PABA, parabens, phthalates, BPA, Oxybenzone, Avobenzone, petroleum, dioxane or toxic chemicals.
- No aerosol. No ineffective wipes. No animal testing or animal products.
- Applies and absorbs extremely well, non-oily feel. For face and body.
Use: Helps prevent sunburns
Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
- Immediately after towel drying
- At least every 2 hours
Sun protection measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
For children under 6 months: Ask a doctor
|Zinc Oxide 20% (non-nano)||Sunscreen (3 fl oz )|
|Inactive Ingredients: Purified water (0), aloe barbadensis leaf juice extract (0), capric caprylic triglycerides (0), sorbitan stearate (coconut based) (1), methyl abietate (pine wood resin) (0), vegetable glycerin (0), cetyl dimethicone (0), hydrogenated castor oil (0), magnesium sulfate (epsom salt) (0), sunflower oil (0), jojoba oil (0), ascorbic acid (vitamin C) (0), tocopherols (vitamin E) (1), olive oil (0), raspberry seed oil (0), cranberry seed oil (0), hyaluronic acid (made from vegetable) (0), glucose oxidase & lactoperoxidate (0), papaya (0). |
(Skin Deep Ratings Subject to Change)
- For external use only.
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs.
- When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun.
Fantastic Sunscreen !
Fantastic Sunscreen !
And I mean it! This is a REALLY good sunscreen, with high SPF and miracle of miracles it hardly leaves a white cast! and I'm south asian with caramel coloured skin. I was amazed by how easily it spreads across the skin. Leaves the face slightly shiny though, nothing some powder can't fix. I highly HIGHLY recommend this. I bought it after reading the amazing reviews on Amazon
Was this review helpful to you?
Posted by 5533996413154923903 on Jun 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase
Really nice, because dont leaves white marks on skin. I like the ingridients and smell of it. It doesnt irritate skin. I use it for my face and I am very glad, that I found it. Oh, and its dont leaves skin oily.
Not suitable for Sensitive Skin
Posted by 5194226636057327444 on Jun 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase
Clogs pores , too heavy and thick for use on face. Do not like it at all
Posted by 5497561403429585600 on Jun 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase
I use this product for me!! And I'm 50! It's great and blends in after put on! Awesome scent of oranges!
Not doing the job
Posted by gilliab on Jun 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase
Not blocking the sun...
Posted by 5388046231307675359 on Jun 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase
Easy to spread and smells so good Extra discount DES4051