Thorne Research, Resveracel, 60 Veggie Caps
Thorne Research, Resveracel, 60 Veggie Caps
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
Expiration Date:Expiration Date
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
Shipping Weight:0.18 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Product Code: THR-00634
- UPC Code: 693749006343
- Package Quantity: 60 Veggie Caps
2.1 x 2.1 x 4 in, 0.15 lbsSwitch to Metric units
|Combo Discount:||- $4.00|
- Dietary Supplement
Nicotinamide riboside with resveratrol and cofactors all in one capsule!
- Supports healthy aging
- Helps regulate metabolism for improved metabolic syndrome parameters
- Nicotinamide riboside (NR) – the most efficient direct precursor to NAD+
- Resveratrol and quercetin increase the activity of sirtuins
- Betaine provides important methylation factors
Nicotinamide Riboside (NR)
- The most direct precursor to NAD+ – it’s essential for mitochondria to perform heir myriad functions
- Important in the regulation of cellular aging
- Provides support for metabolic syndrome
NR is the most direct precursor to nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide (NAD+). The mitochondria cannot perform their crucial cellular functions without a sufficient supply of NAD+.NR offers fundamental support for mitochondrial biogenesis, as well as all other mitochondrial activities – from energy production to the regulation of metabolism and cellular aging.
- Purely trans-resveratrol – not a diluted plant extract
- Increases activity of the sirtuins – SIRT1 and SIRT3, in particular
- Provides benefit for metabolism and for healthy aging
- Resveratrol mimics the effect of calorie restriction by activating the sirtuin group of proteins. In one study, resveratrol was shown to be the most potent natural activator of the sirtuins. Resveratrol shows promise in helping attenuate the effects of several age-related conditions.
- Quercetin is bound to sunflower-sourced phospholipids for enhanced absorption
- Enhances sirtuin activity
- Slows the breakdown of resveratrol in the body
Research shows that quercetin not only acts as a potent antioxidant and is synergistic with the activities of resveratrol, it also slows the breakdown of resveratrol in the body. Like resveratrol, quercetin also enhances sirtuin activity.
- Important methyl donor
- Provides nutrient support for fatty liver
- Supports homocysteine metabolism
Betaine – also known as trimethylglycine – is a premier methyl donor. In addition to providing significant methylation support because it can donate three methyl groups, betaine provides support for important metabolic functions that are associated with metabolic syndrome.
Take 2 capsules one to two times daily or as recommended by your health-care practitioner.
High and low viscosity hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, leucine, magnesium citrate laurate (time-sorb††), hypromellose (derived from cellulose) capsule, silicon dioxide.
†† The ingredients in this product are complexed with Time-Sorb, a time-release matrix.
Tamper Evident: Use only if bottle is sealed. Store tightly sealed in a cool, dry place.
If pregnant, consult your health-care practitioner before using this product.
|Serving Size: Two Capsules|
|Servings Per Container: 30|
|Two Capsules Contain:||Amount Per Serving:||%Daily Value|
|Nicotinamide Riboside Chloride†||300 mg||*|
|Quercetin Phytosome (Sophora japonica concentrate (leaf) / Phospholipid complex from Sunflower)||250 mg||*|
|Betaine Anhydrous (Trimethyglycine)||50 mg||*|
|*Daily Value (DV) not established. |
† This product contains ChromaDex Inc.'s proprietary Nicotinamide Riboside Ingredient.
This product is comparable to Basis by Elysium and very cutting edge in anti-aging therapies. I actually felt a difference the first week I started taking it. But now a few months later it is one of the few supplements I plan to take for the rest of my life. If you are middle aged and feeling a lack of your former energy give it a try.