Nu-Pore, Face Cleansing Strips, 3 Strips
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order after discounts and credits applied, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 90 days from the date of your last purchase.
Nu-Pore, Face Cleansing Strips, 3 Strips
Expiration Date:Expiration Date
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
Shipping Weight:0.06 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Product Code: UEC-70104
- UPC Code: 780707701041
- Package Quantity: 3 Strips
5.4 x 2.8 x 0.6 in, 0.05 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- For Instantly Fresh Clean Pores
- Removes Blackheads
- Unclogs Pores
- Made in South Korea
- Thoroughly wash face, making sure that it is free of any creams, lotions or make-up.
- Dry hands, then open packet and peel the strip off from the plastic liner. Use opened packet promptly so strip peels easily from liner.
- Thoroughly wet your face area with water. If face is not wet enough, the strip may not stick and may not be effective.
- Apply the strip to moistened face area with the shiny side facing your skin. Press down and smooth out air bubbles, ensuring good contact with water.
- Let the strip dry for 10 to 15 minutes. The strip should feel stiff as it dries. Depending on humidity, climate or perspiration, leave on slightly longer or shorter.
- After the strip is dried, slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. If there are any residue, rinse off with water.
Polyvinyl alcohol, polyacrylic acid, polyvinylpyrrolidone.
Caution: If strip is difficult or painful to remove, thoroughly wet strip and carefully peel off. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. Do not use more than once every 3 days. Avoid using on sunburned, blemished, acne or excessively dry skin. Avoid using on skin sensitive to adhesives or peel-off face masks. Consult a dermatologist if allergic reaction occurs. Use strips only on the face. Use opened packet promptly and strip peels from the film. Rinse with water if product gets on hands, clothing or hair. Keep away from children.
Keep at room temperature.
Posted by iHerb Customer on April 12 2018 | Verified Purchase
I wish I had received but the products I bought in January did not arrive
Posted by iHerb Customer on March 24 2018 | Verified Purchase
Posted by iHerb Customer on February 15 2018 | Verified Purchase
Doesn't even stick to the nose
Posted by iHerb Customer on February 10 2018 | Verified Purchase
not worth the money. a total waste.
Posted by CLICK HERE for favorites on December 29 2017 | Verified Purchase
I was skeptical that these wouldn't work like the biore pore strips, but I bought them anyway. As a long time user of the biore strips, I can confidently say these work just as well, if not better. The main difference is the shape of the strip, but for me it didn't make a noticeable difference in how the strips worked. Just make sure you adequately wet the area before applying, let it dry for 10-15 minutes, and slowly remove to unclog your pores. This is the perfect product for people looking for a cheaper alternative to the biore strips. I am so glad I found them. P.S. For maximum effectiveness with all pore strips, I recommend using a clay mask, such as the calcium bentonite (aztec healing clay) beforehand to draw all the oil to the surface. After removing the mask steam your face or apply a warm wash cloth to open your pores, then thoroughly wet your nose with warm water and apply the strip. This really helps the strip adhere to any oil or dirt clogging your pores and it gets EVERYTHING out. Afterwards use a toner (witch hazel is my favorite) to close your pores to keep them clear. It works like a charm. :)