Zoli, Bot XL, Straw Sippy Cup, Green, 9 oz
Flash Deals are limited time, limited quantity promotions, so act fast! Limited to: 1 unit of 1 flash deal product per order. If you order more than one unit or re-order or order other flash deals, you will pay our regular low price. Flash Deals are ineligible from all other promotions.
Limit Order Quantity
Due to limited vendor inventory related to COVID-19, maximum order quantity per item may be limited based on product. Qty in cart will be auto-updated to reflect COVID-19 item restrictions. This temporary measure ensures that our products can be more equally distributed among our valued customers.
- Expiration Date: February 2025
Shipping Weight:0.63 lbsSwitch to Metric unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product Code: ZLI-00238
- UPC Code: 896368002387
- Package Quantity: 1 Count
7.2 x 3.5 x 3.5 in, 0.275 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Unique Siliflex-Straw Technology
- BPA & Phthalate Free
- One Straw Sippy Cup
Bot XL Straw Sippy Cup
1. Nitrosamine-free silicone straw
2. Integrated top and handle
3. Easy-to-open and close lid
4. Siliflex-straw technology
A. Designed with silicone and weighted ball so straw always moves to liquid regardless of how the cup is tilted.
B. Allows child to sip to the last drop.
5. BPA and Phthalate-free plastic
What's in the box?
Includes one 9 oz / 270 ml bot XL straw sippy.
- Bot is designed without a valve to make it easier for children to drink. Some drips or leaks may occur.
- Do not exceed 9 oz / 270 ml, shake or hold upside down. Otherwise, cup may drip or leak.
- Avoid putting any carbonated beverages or juice with pulp in cup.
- Straw contains metal parts. Do not microwave.
Wash & Care
- Clean all parts thoroughly with soap and water or on top rack of dishwasher prior to initial use.
- Do not remove straw from lid to clean. Leave the straw in the lid and hold it under running water. Gently rub the straw between your fingers and squeeze the tip of the straw to release any excess water.
- Straw are made of silicone so will wear out over time. Regularly inspect straw and replace as needed.
- Replacement straws are available online at zoli-inc.com or your specialty retailer.
Caution: Never leave child unattended while feeding. Always use with adult supervision. Do not let child run or walk while holding cup. Straw contains metal parts. Do not microwave. Straw is not intended to be used as a teeth. Please do not allow your child to bite or chew on straw as this may lead to leakage, tearing, or breaking.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.