Enjoy Life Foods, Mini Chips, Semi-Sweet Chocolate, 10 oz (283 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
Expiration Date:Expiration Date
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
Shipping Weight:0.77 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Product Code: ENJ-00030
- UPC Code: 853522000306
- Package Quantity: 10 oz (283 g)
4 x 6 x 1.3 in, 0.65 lbsSwitch to Metric units
|Combo Discount:||- $1.79|
- Premium Quality
- Eat Freely
- Dairy, Nut & Soy Free
- Allergy Friendly - Free of the 8 Common Allergens
At Enjoy Life, our whole business is making smile-good foods that keep people's insides happy. That's why all of our foods are specially made to be gluten-free and free of the 8 most common allergens. Our goal is to make delicious products that just about everyone can Eat Freely. We promise they'll make you smile inside out!
Scott Mandell and the Enjoy Life team
Enjoy Life Chocolate Chip Cookies
Makes About 3 Dozen Cookies • Vegan & Gluten-Free!
- 2/3 cup Shortening (Palm or Jungle)
- 1 tbsp. Grapeseed or Safflower Oil
- 1 cup Packed Brown Sugar
- 1/2 cup Granulated Sugar
- 1 tbsp. Vanilla Extract
- 1/3 cup Water
- 2-1/4 cups Gluten-Free Baking Mix
- 1 tsp. Salt
- 1 tsp. Xanthan Gum
- 1-1/2 tsps. Baking Soda
- 1/2 tsp. Gluten-Free Baking Powder
- 1-10 oz of Bag Enjoy Life Semi-Sweet Chocolate Mini Chips
- Preheat oven to 375º.
- Cream shortening, oil and sugar in a mixing bowl.
- Add vanilla and water. Mix until just combined.
- Combine gluten-free baking mix, salt, xanthan gum, baking soda and baking powder.
- Add to creamed mixture and beat until smooth.
- Add in mini chips. Allow to sit for at least 10 minutes.
- Drop by spoonfuls onto parchment-lined baking sheet and slightly press down on each cookie to flatten.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes. Cool on baking sheet for 15-20 minutes and serve.
Evaporated cane juice, natural chocolate liquor (non-alcoholic), non-dairy cocoa butter.
Made in a dedicated nut and gluten-free facility.
Our products are free of:
- Tree Nuts
Also made without casein, potato, sesame and sulfites.
The facility also processes dairy and soy; however, this product is produced on a dedicated dairy- and soy-free line. Ingredients have been additionally tested to ensure strict allergen control standards are met.
Store in a cool, dry place.
|Serving Size: 1 Tbsp. (15 g)|
|Servings Per Container: About 19|
|Amount / serving||%DV*|
|Total Fat||5 g||8%|
|Sat Fat||3 g||15%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carb||9 g||3%|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g||4%|
|*Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
Not too sweet and not to bitter
Not too sweet and not to bitter
Mini chocolate chips are good! These are not too sweet and not too bitter, love them. Would have loved them more if they had stevia instead of sugar!
Posted by 4902665608120326765 on Mar 12, 2017
great flavor and texture, achieved without the abuse or use of innocent animals. definitely choose these as opposed to brands which contain stolen animal milk
Posted by 4740166429083878263 on Mar 01, 2017
They're quite moreish but they have that overly sweet, fake chocolate taste.
Posted by 5516149372610797995 on Jan 21, 2017
I love these choc chips. Great taste and they don't affect my allergies.
Posted by 5182905318947090470 on Jan 19, 2017
A product that can be consume by food allergy. Nice