Abra Therapeutics, Skin Nutrition Body Scrub, Calendula and Vitamin E, 10 oz (283 g) (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
Shipping Weight:0.89 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Product Code: ABR-75104
- UPC Code: 021204751048
- Package Quantity: 10 oz (283 g)
3.6 x 3.6 x 2.8 in, 0.75 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Softens Rough Skin
- Pure Essential Oils
- Pure Desert Minerals
- Pure Organic Herbal Extracts
- Organic For Over 30 Years
Formulated for Powerful Relief
- Natural Therapeutic Desert Minerals
- No Artificial Fragrances or Colors
- No Lauryl Sulfates
- No Preservatives
- No Animal Testing
- No Animal Ingredients
Intensive Skin Conditioning Formula - Smoothes & Softens Rough, Chapped Skin.
Use in shower or bath. Scoop a small amount into hand and gently scrub in circular motion avoiding face and delicate areas. Rinse well. Botanicals can be slippery. Use a shower mat for safety.
Caution: If irritation occurs discontinue use.
A natural mineral blend of 20% volcanic ash, sodium borate, sodium carbonate and trace minerals, organic oils of almond (prunus amygdalus dulcis), olive (olea europaea), sunflower (helianthus annuus) and jojoba (simmondsia chinensis) infused with organic alfalfa (medicago sativa), borage (borago officinalis), calendula (calendula officinalis), lemon balm (melissa officinalis), marshmallow (althaea officinalis), rosemary (rosemary officinalis), yarrow (achillea millifolium), arnica (arnica montana), comfrey (symphytum officinalis), St John's wort (hypericum perforatum), sage (salvia officinalis), olive leaf (olea europaea), essential oils of ginger (zingiber officinalis), lemon (citrus limonum), rose geranium (pelargonium graveolens), chamomile (chamaemelum nobile), and palmarosa (cymbopogon martinii), natural Vitamin E (mixed tocopherols).