Adagio, Wuyi Oolong Tea, 15 Pyramid Bags, .8 oz (23 g) (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
Shipping Weight:0.48 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Product Code: ADA-00054
- UPC Code: 897085000540
- Package Quantity: 15 Pyramid Bags, .8 oz (23 g)
3.5 x 4.4 x 4.4 in, 0.15 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Full Leaf Tea in Pyramid Bags
"black dragon" tea that grows defiantly in gaps of mountainous rock atop Mount Wuyi, China
Oolong tea from the WuYi mountains in Fujian province, China. A beautifully made, deeply complex tea. The aroma is very rich and savory, roasted vegetables, minerally and earthy. There's a deep, ripe fruitness in the background, but faintly. The flavor is slightly honey-floral and nutty, white sesame, sweetened burdock root (fans of Japanese sweets, anyone?), barley. Satisfying and hearty, for a tea. Perfect for multiple infusions so you can tease out many layers of intriguing flavor.