Best By: January 2026
- Date First Available: December 2018
- Product Code: ADC-00884
- UPC Code: 819265008849
- Package Quantity: 1.8 fl oz
- Dimensions: 5.7 x 2.9 x 2 in, 0.3 lb
Frequently purchased together
- Dermatologist & Allergy Tested
- Clears Redness and Bumps
Tea Tree Oil is a miracle worker for visible blemishes and cracked skin.
Vitamin E Oil improves the look of skin redness and bumps.
Witch Hazel instantly calms the look of blemish-prone skin.
Tea Tree Oil and Witch Hazel, a natural astringent, combine to refine congested pores
- Visible Blemishes & Redness
- Large Pores
- Non-greasy oil promotes clarity and refines pores.
- Immediately rehydrates dry skin with natural redness-fighting botanicals.
- Restores strength when skin is dehydrated due to acne medication, acids or climate changes.
- Visibly improves common skin issues like redness and blemishes.
- Paraben-free, non-sensitizing, won't clog pores.
- Clinically Tested and Non-irritating
Tea Tree Oil is credited as a miracle for blemish-prone skin. Many outside stressors aggravate dry, blemished, reactive skin. Tea Tree Oil is credited for helping calm bumpy skin. While many people feel helpless to their skin issues, Tea Tree Oil and rich antioxidant-blend of Vitamin E and Witch Hazel will help smooth skin and replenish moisture so skin looks clear and refined.
- Instantly: Softer skin thanks to intensive hydration and moisture-replenishment.
- Daily use: Visibly diminishes blemishes for clear, firm and supple looking skin.
- 28 days: Improves the appearance of rough texture, cracked skin and unsightly bumps. Skin looks and feels smoother, more supple.
Cleanse face as usual. Pat dry. Gently dab onto blemishes. Seal with a moisturizer if desired.
Bonus: Advanced Clinical Tea Tree Oil is intensive enough to soften calluses and cracked, dry fee. Apply a few drops to fingertips. Massage well to problem areas until completely absorbed. Can be applied to toenails and to skin between the toes to combat dryness. For overnight results, apply generously to feet and cover with socks before bed.
Caprylic/capric triglyceride, melaleuca alternifolia (tea tree) leaf oil, oryza sativa (rice) bran extract, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, helianthus annuus (sunflower) extract, tocopherol, bht, hamamelis virginiana bark/leaf/twig extract.
For external use only. If irritation develops discontinue use. If product enters eye, flush thoroughly with water. If accidentally ingested contact a physician. Keep out of reach of children.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.