AirBorne, Blast of Vitamin C, Very Berry, 10 Effervescent Tablets
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
Expiration Date:Expiration Date
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
Shipping Weight:0.18 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Product Code: AIB-10094
- UPC Code: 647865100942
- Package Quantity: 10 Effervescent Tablets
1.4 x 3.8 x 1.9 in, 0.15 lbsSwitch to Metric units
|Combo Discount:||- $5.00|
- Artificial Strawberry Flavor
- Immune Support Supplement with Herbs, Vitamins & Minerals
- Great for Home · Work · Travel
- Add to Your Favorite Beverage!
- The Original Formula Created by a School Teacher!
- Helps Support Your Immune System
- Blast of Vitamin C - Plus 13 Vitamins, Minerals & Herbs
- Echinacea, Zinc Vitamin C, E, A
- Gluten Free
- No Preservatives
1 Effervescent Tablet =
- 1,000 mg of Vitamin C
- High in Antioxidants (Vitamins A, C & E)
- Excellent Source of Zinc & Selenium
- 350 mg Herbal Blend including Echinacea & Ginger
Airborne Effervescent Tablets come in a variety of great-tasting flavors.
Airborne effervescent formula offers fast-acting absorption!
For adults and children 12 years and older: Drop one tablet in 4-6 oz. of water, let dissolve (about 1 minute) and drink. Repeat every 3-4 hours as necessary; no more than 3 times per day. May be used in hot or cold water.
Sorbitol, citric acid, artificial strawberry flavor, mineral oil, acesulfame potassium, carmine powder, sucralose.
Contains no preservatives.
Store at room temperature.
Do not take if pregnant, breastfeeding, on medication or with a known medical condition unless you have consulted a physician. Sealed with a tamper evident cap for your protection.
|Serving Size: 1 Tablet|
|Each Serving Contains||Amount Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Carbohydrates||1 g||<1%*|
|Vitamin A (as Retinyl Acetate)||2000 IU||40%|
|Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid)||1000 mg||1667%|
|Vitamin E (as dl-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate)||30 IU||100%|
|Magnesium (as Oxide & Sulfate)||40 mg||10%|
|Zinc (as Sulfate)||8 mg||53%|
|Selenium (as Chelate)||15 mcg||21%|
|Manganese (as Gluconate)||3 mg||150%|
|Sodium (as Bicarbonate)||149 mg||6%|
|Potassium (as Bicarbonate)||75 mg||2%|
|Herbal Extract Proprietary Blend
Maltodextrin, Lonicera (flower), Forsythia (fruit), Schizonepeta (above-ground parts), Ginger (dried rhizome), Chinese Vitex (fruit), Isatis (root), Echinacea (above-ground parts)
|Amino Acids Blend
Glutamine (as L-Glutamine), Lysine (as L-Lysine HCl)
|* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
** Daily Value not established.
I never have a could no more!
I never have a could no more!
I have been using these for two years now, and have stopped having colds! I used to have that around the year before.
Posted by 4950137916699237694 on Mar 10, 2015
These are taken at the first sign of sickness and help lessen and prevent it.
Posted by 5474796885997602901 on Dec 14, 2014
Easy to take and very pleasant flavour
If You're Going Flying..This Is A MUST..!!
Posted by 5421667505532225871 on Aug 31, 2014
Flying in a plane full of germs requires action. Your best action is to take Airborne. iHerb is a great place to get it at a great price. Fast shipping too.