Allergy Research Group, Pantothenic Acid, 90 Veggie Caps (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
Shipping Weight:0.3 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Product Code: ALG-70380
- UPC Code: 713947703803
- Package Quantity: 90 Veggie Caps
2.4 x 2.4 x 4.4 in, 0.25 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Dietary Supplement
Also known as Vitamin B5, the name pantothenic comes from the Greek word "Panthos" which means everywhere.
As a dietary supplement, 1 capsule one to three times daily with meals, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide.
This nutrient is of the highest quality and purity obtainable, is free of all common allergens (antigens), and does not contain preservatives, diluents, or artificial additives.
Keep in a cool, dry place, tightly capped.
California Proposition 65 Warning: Warning. This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
|Serving Size: 1 Capsule|
|Servings Per Container: 90|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Pantothenic Acid (as Calcium Pantothenate)||500 mg||5000%|
|Calcium (as Calcium Pantothenate)||42 mg||4%|