Andalou Naturals, BB Vitamin C Beauty Balm, Brightening, SPF 30, Sheer Tint, 2 fl oz (58 ml)
- Expiration Date: June 1 2023
- Date First Available: December 5 2012
Shipping Weight:0.24 lbsSwitch to Metric unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product code: ADN-00252
- UPC Code: 859975002522
- Package Quantity: 2 fl oz
1.6 x 1.6 x 5.6 in, 0.2 lbsSwitch to Metric units
Frequently purchased together
- Nature's Intelligence
- Fruit Stem Cell Science
- With Vitamin C Complexion Defense
- Broad Spectrum Protection
- Beauty is You
- 97% Nature Derived
- Verified Gluten Free
- Cruelty Free
Fruit stem cell complex and vitamin C are the stars of this multi-benefit balm providing broad spectrum protection with a natural, sheer mineral tint for flawless coverage in one easy step.
Uses: Helps prevent sunburn.
- Daily, alone or under make-up.
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure and as needed.
- Reapply every 2 hours or after swimming, towel drying, perspiring heavily, washing, or in case of products applied to the lips, after eating or drinking.
- Use water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating.
Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF or 15 or higher and other sun protection measuring including: limit time in the sun, especially from 10am-2pm, wear long sleeve shirts, pants and sunglasses, children under 6 months: ask a doctor.
|Zinc Oxide 20%||Sunscreen|
|Non Medicinal Ingredients Aloe barbadensis leaf juice*, purified water (aqua), caprylic/capric triglycerides, vegetable glycerin, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil*, polyglyceryl-2 oleate, polyhydroxystearic acid, polyglyceryl-2 stearate, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil*, punica granatum (pomegranate) seed oil*, hydrogenated castor oil, dimethicone, magnesium sulfate, sorbitan sesquioleate, fruit stem cells (malus domestica, solar vitis) and bioactive 8 berry complex*, sodium hyaluronate, magnesium ascorbyl phosphate (vitamin c), borago officinalis (borage) seed oil*, cucumis sativus (cucumber) fruit extract*, zea mays (corn) starch*, camellia sinensis (white tea) leaf extract*†, hibiscus sabdariffa flower extract*†, tocopherol, iron oxides, phenethyl alcohol, ethylhexylglycerin, citrus tangerina (tangerine) peel oil, citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) peel oil* *Certified Organic/Organic †Fair Trade/Biologique|
- For external use only.
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
- When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if rash or irritation develops and lasts.
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Protect the product in this container from excessive heat and direct sun.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.