Annie Chun's, Roasted Seaweed Snacks, Sesame, Mild, 0.35 oz (10 g) (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
Shipping Weight:0.41 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Product Code: ANE-11010
- UPC Code: 765667110102
- Package Quantity: 0.35 oz (10 g)
2.7 x 4 x 5.3 in, 0.05 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Low Fat
- Dairy Free
- 100% All Natural
- Good Source of Vitamins & Minerals
- No Preservatives · No MSG
- Snack Your Way to Good Health!
- All Natural Asian Cuisine
- Savory Roasted Korean Seaweed with Sesame Oil
Here's your chance to discover a delicious new snack that's bursting with flavor and chock-full of vitamins and minerals to keep you going all day long. Our Korean seaweed is roasted to perfection and then seasoned with a dash of salt and sesame seed oil, creating a savory taste sensation that promises to delight your palate. Go ahead. Indulge. Your friends will have culture envy.
Seaweed, canola oil, sesame oil, salt.
|Serving Size: 10 Sheets (5 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 2|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||20|
|Total Fat||2.5 g||4%|
|Total Carbohydrate||1 g||0%|
|Not a significant source of saturated fat, trans fat, cholesterol, dietary fiber, sugars, calcium and iron.|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
I love this seaweed snack because I really enjoy the umami flavor it has and it satisfies my "salt" tooth without actually being too salty. I also enjoy the crispy texture.
Didn't like it a all
Posted by 5018655888278919073 on Oct 06, 2014
I'll never buy this again
Posted by 5570419141832484742 on Jul 09, 2014
this was so yummy. So sad it was discontinued. :-( :'(
Not for me...
Posted by MentaPiperita on May 19, 2014
I'm not sure what to say... These are nice and taste OK but it's just nori sheets with sesame oil. It sure is a healthy snack, but honestly these were lying there in my kitchen for months, nobody would touch them. I think you could shred them and sprinkle on food like a seasoning, but I don't recommend them as a snack unless you love eating nori sheets.
Posted by 5412488339528765827 on Apr 13, 2014
Esta bueno, pero para mi gusto poco picante, me gusta mas el de wasabi
Posted by 5016781469617376042 on Apr 10, 2014
These just didn't work for me. They are very thin and papery, so not much to chew on. The taste was salty and fishy. If that is what you want, try these.