Apex, Deluxe Pill Splitter, 1 Pill Splitter
- Date First Available: January 3 2011
Shipping Weight:0.16 lbsSwitch to Metric unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product code: APX-70058
- UPC Code: 076855700587
- Package Quantity: 1 Count
7.5 x 2.8 x 1.1 in, 0.1 lbsSwitch to Metric units
Frequently purchased together
- The Measure of Excellence in Self Care
- Double-Beveled German Steel Blade Stays Sharp!
- Optical Grade Polycarbonate
- Flexible Non-Slip Cutting Surface Pill Grip
- Set open splitter on firm surface, and place pill in the point of the Pill Grip of the "V".
- Lower lid until splitter blade lightly touches pill surface and look at position from clear view above.
- Look at pill positioning through clear view above and make any final adjustments on Pill Grip surface.
- Press lightly to split pill.
To Clean: After each use, wash in warm soapy water and rinse thoroughly to remove any residue left behind from splitting. Do not wash in dishwasher.
Do not attempt to remove Blade Guard. The Blade Guard will retract when closing the Ultra Pill Splitter allowing the blade to cut the pill.
Caution: Contains cutting edge. Keep out of reach of children.
Pill Splitters should not be used to cut certain pills. Consult your pharmacist or physician before cutting any medications.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.