Aquaphor, Lip Protectant + Sunscreen, Broad Spectrum SPF 30, 0.35 fl oz (10 ml)
Best By: January 2027
- Date First Available: April 2021
- Product Code: AQP-01011
- UPC Code: 072140010119
- Package Quantity: 0.35 fl oz
- Dimensions: 4.65 x 2.95 x 0.8 in, 0.04 lb
Frequently purchased together
- #1 Dermatologist Recommended Lip Care Brand
- Repairs & Protects
- For Severely Dry Lips
- Immediately Soothes and Helps Heal Severely Dry Lips
- Fragrance Free and Paraben Free
- Dermatologist Recommended
- Temporarily protects and helps relieve chapped or cracked skin and lips
- Helps protect from the drying effects of wind and cold weather
- Helps prevent sunburn
- If used as directed with other sun protection measures
For sunscreen use:
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- Use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
- Reapply at least every 2 hours
- Sun Protection Measures: Regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.-2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- Children under 6 months og age: Ask a doctor
|Petrolatum 31.0%||Skin Protectant|
|Inactive Ingredients C18-38 Alkyl Hydroxystearoyl Stearate, Octyldodecanol, Glycerin, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Panthenol, Water, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Beeswax, C20-40 Alkyl Stearate, Magnesium Sulfate, Magnesium Stearate, BHT.|
For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation occurs.
Keep out of reach of children.If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.