Auromere, Rejuvenating Mud Bath & Mask, .71 oz (20 g)
Flash Deals are limited time, limited quantity promotions, so act fast! Limited to: 1 unit of 1 product per order. If you order more, you will pay our regular every day low price.
1 unit of 1 product per order. If you order more, you will pay our regular every day low price.
- Expiration Date: January 2023
Shipping Weight:0.06 lbsSwitch to Metric unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product Code: ARM-11003
- UPC Code: 027275110036
- Package Quantity: 0.71 oz
0.2 x 3 x 2.5 in, 0.05 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- For Use in Bath or Shower Instead of Soap
- 100% Pure & Natural Ayurvedic Ingredients, Nothing Artificial Added
- No Animal Testing
- No Animal Ingredients
For All Skin Types: Vata-Pitta-Kapha
- Deep cleans as a natural body scrub and exfoliant
- Draws out toxins and impurities
- Nourishes and remineralizes the skin
- Enough for 2 bath applications
Ayurveda ("Ayur" = Life and "Veda" = Knowledge) is the ancient holistic science of India which aims at a total harmony of Mind, Life, Body and Spirit in balance with nature's rhythms and the world around us. It is said that over 3000 years ago Nature revealed to the great sage Dhanwantari, as he sat in a profound mediation in the midst of a forest, the valuable properties of each tree, plant, herb, root and flower, and the beneficial links that exist between the vegetable and mineral worlds and humankind.
Not only were the ancient Rishis and sages of the past gurus of spiritual Truth, but through their mystic vision they gained the knowledge of the human system and maintenance of the body, in total harmony with nature, and systematically developed the use of natural herbs and minerals into a perfect science.
Auromere "Herbomineral" Rejuvenating Mud Bath has been formulated according to the ancient Ayurvedic scriptures and passed down through generations in a single family line. Specially selected herbs and minerals noted for their unique beneficial and rejuvenative qualities have been combined in such proportions as to purify, cleanse, and stimulate the body. Leaves skin extraordinarily soft, smooth and youthful.
A Bath-Massage with Herbomineral:
- Deep cleans as a natural facial/body scrub and mask.
- Opens the pores of the skin, drawing out and absorbing toxins naturally, allowing the entire body to breath with ease and freshness.
- Feeds, nourishes and rejuvenates the skin cells and tissues with ayurvedic herbs and minerals highly esteemed by skin care specialists in the ancient holistic science of Ayurveda.
- Deeply relaxes the whole body.
Directions For Use:
- Put two teaspoons (approx. half of the packet) in a small dish.
- Add very little water, enough to make a thin mud paste.
- Apply on the wet body from head to toe.
- Massage gently but firmly the whole body for at least 6 to 10 minutes (the longer the better), with special attention to the forehead, eyelids, neck, chest, stomach (in a clockwise motion), the genitals, spinal cord, joints and any sensitive part. Do not let the paste dry on the body during bath; when it feels dry, sprinkle with water and massage.
- Gradually wash the paste off with water only (soap is not necessary as Herbomineral cleanses and freshens the whole body as no soap can) rinse thoroughly and wipe dry.
For best results, after bath lie down on the back in a suitable place and breathing deeply and evenly, completely relax for a few minutes.
Fuller's earth, nut grass (nagarmustak) terminalia chebula (haritaki), red clay (geru), mango-ginger (karpura harida), himalayan siliver fir (talispatra) sweet flag (vacha), terminalia belerica (bibitaki), bonduc nut (kashtaki karani), young terminalia belerica (balharitaki), bakuchi (psoralea corylifolia), indian gooseberry (amalaki), pistacia integerrima (karkatshrungi), galangal (karpurakachali), black clay and yellow clay.