Aveeno, Active Naturals, Skin Relief Body Wash, Fragrance Free, 12 fl oz (354 ml)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
Shipping Weight:1.06 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Product Code: AVO-03646
- UPC Code: 381370036463
- Package Quantity: 12 fl oz (354 ml)
7.2 x 3.4 x 1.8 in, 0.9 lbsSwitch to Metric units
|Combo Discount:||- $1.83|
- Gently Cleanses & Moisturizes to Soothe Itchy, Dry Skin
- Dermatologist Recommended
- Soothing Oatmeal
Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Body Wash
This creamy body wash moisturizes for visibly healthier skin every time you shower. The unique Aveeno formula, which combines nourishing oatmeal with rich emollients, helps to lock in moisture, resulting in softer, smoother skin long after you shower. Lightly fragranced, it lathers gently then rinses clean. And it's soap-free, dye-free, and gentle enough for sensitive skin.
Aveeno Active Naturals
are ingredients derived from nature and uniquely formulated to reveal skin's natural health and beauty.
Essential Active Naturals:
Nourishing colloidal oatmeal.
Dermatologist recommended for over 60 years.
Squeeze body wash onto a wet pouf, washcloth or hands. Work into a rich, creamy lather, then rinse.
For Shaving: Apply by hand as a rich shaving lotion for silky, smooth legs.
Water, glycerin, cocamidopropyl betaine, sodium laureth sulfate, avena sativa (oat) kernel flour, coriandrum sativum (coriander) fruit/leaf extract, elettaria cardamomum seed extract, commiphora myrrha leaf cell extract, hydroxypropyltrimonium hydrolyzed wheat protein, hydroxypropyltrimonium hydrolyzed wheat starch, PEG-20 almond glycerides, guar hydroxypropyltrimonium chloride, tetrasodium EDTA, glycol distearate, polyquaternium-10, quaternium-15, myristyl alcohol. May also contain citric acid.