BabyGanics, Foaming Shampoo & Bodywash, Soothing, Lavender, 10.65 oz (315 ml) (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
Shipping Weight:1.01 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Product Code: BGN-01052
- UPC Code: 813277010524
- Package Quantity: 10.65 oz (315 ml)
2.1 x 2.9 x 7.4 in, 0.85 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- People Friendly - Earth Friendly
- Works Hard. Plays Safe
- Naturally Safe & Gentle
- Instant Foam
- Foamin' Fun
- Tear Free & Face Friendly
- Specially Formulated with Natural, Plant-Based Ingredients
- Tough Love
Hi! We're Kevin and Keith...
As family guys we're kind of compulsive (in a good way!) about creating a clean, safe and healthy environment for our babies, our pets and ourselves! We make a whole range of products that are naturally safe and gentle and always do what they promise. Let us know what you think!
Babies, toddlers - heck why not the whole family? Everyone will want to frolick in these safest of suds. Non-toxic, plant based, tear-free; it's hard to believe how well it cleans from head to toe. It works hard. You play safe!
Pull open applicator cap, squeeze bottle firmly, foam, lather, giggle, rinse!
! Safety Information: Always supervise children during bath time. If BabyGanics gets in your eyes, flush out with water. BabyGanics isn't meant to be consumed but things happen so relax - it's not poisonous. No kidding though, if you swallow it drink plenty of water. Be safe - keep out of the reach of children and pets.
Never tested on animals
Water, coco-glucoside, sodium lauroyl sarcosine, glycerin, glyceryl oleate, cocamidopropyl PG-dimonium chloride phosphate, fragrance, sodium citrate, citric acid, methylchloroisothiazolinone, methylisothiazolinone.
No parabens, no sulfates
No phthalates, no toxins