Badger Company, Sport Sunscreen Cream, Broad Spectrum SPF 35, Unscented, 2.9 fl oz (87 ml)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
Expiration Date:Expiration Date
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
Shipping Weight:0.3 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Product Code: WSB-47600
- UPC Code: 634084476002
- Package Quantity: 2.9 fl oz (87 ml)
1.5 x 2.4 x 5.2 in, 0.25 lbsSwitch to Metric units
|Combo Discount:||- $1.90|
- Zinc Oxide
- For Surfing & Other Performance Sports
- Water Resistant 80 Min
- Non Nano
- Natural Products Association Certified
- 100% Certified Natural
- 94% Certified Organic
- NSF - Contains Organic Ingredients
- Certified by QAI to NSF/ANSI 305
- Helps prevent sunburn
- For full protection, apply liberally (2mg/cm² of skin) to all exposed skin 15 minutes before sun exposure, then rub in to reduce whitening effect.
- After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
- Immediately after towel drying
- At least every 2 hours
Sun Protection Measures:
- Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging
- To decrease this risk, regularly use sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 am-2 pm
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- For children under 6 months of age: ask a doctor.
|Non-Nano Uncoated Zinc Oxide 22.5%||Sunscreen|
|Ingredients *Helianthus annuus (sunflower) oil, *cera alba (beeswax), *simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) oil, tocopherol (sunflower vitamin E). |
* = Certified Organic
For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin. Stop and ask a doctor if rash occurs.
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Keep out of reach children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
Store at temperatures below 90°F.
No animal testing
This rubs on perfectly- it looks like it never will and smells weird right out of the bottle (not bad but definitely different than standard sunscreen- no chemical odor, just lavender, olive oil and earthy odors). My husband and I wore it to both an Iron Maiden concert waiting in line in extreme heat and sun for an hour and also to the beach in the mid-day sun and we didn't get sunburn, just lovely, lightly-tan skin with no burn feeling. It's nice to know also that EWG rated this as a 1 on their scale of 1-10 for potentially harmful products, 1 being little to no risk.
Posted by 5115170347358428945 on Mar 17, 2017
a bit hard to apply,but it s good
Great Natural Protection!
Posted by 4821612599838800520 on Mar 11, 2017
Great natural sunscreen. I use it on the whole family. I have very fair skin and we have had no sunburns :)
Coral Reef Safe Sunscreen
Posted by xxgianxx on Feb 23, 2017
I had Badger All Season Face Stick before. Although it is hard to blend with your fingertips, I am still in love with that sunscreen. As the stick is now out of stock, I changed to this cream, both of them work well! It is a coral reef safe sunscreen. I really recommend Badger sunscreen to my friends and guests who are divers.
Posted by 5438279134973426667 on Jan 31, 2017
great cream for baby skin< resistant to water
Best low tox sunscreen used so far
Posted by 5429826654756778433 on Dec 26, 2016
Success! This is the sixth brand I've tried. The only one not to see me sunburnt. Great! Goes on easier than others too making it easier to apply to my small child.