bareMinerals, Correcting Concealer, SPF 20, Light 1, 0.07 oz (2 g)
Flash Deals are limited time, limited quantity promotions, so act fast! Limited to: 1 unit of 1 flash deal product per order. If you order more than one unit or re-order or order other flash deals, you will pay our regular low price. Flash Deals are ineligible from all other promotions.
- Expiration Date: January 2023
Shipping Weight:0.07 lbsSwitch to Metric unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product Code: ERA-25355
- UPC Code: 098132253555
- Package Quantity: 0.07 oz
2.6 x 2.3 x 0.7 in, 0.055 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Broad Spectrum SPF 20
Uses: Helps prevent sunburn
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- Use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
- Reapply at least every 2 hours
- Children under 6 months ask a doctor
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
|Titanium dioxide 15%||Sunscreen|
|Isodecyl isononanoate, phenyl trimethicone, isocetyl alcohol, hydrogenated polyisobutene, polymethylsilsesquioxane, hdi/trimethylol hexyllactone crosspolymer, polyethylene, trioctyldodecyl citrate, calcium aluminum borosilicate, silica, euphorbia cerifera (candelilla) wax, octadecenedioic acid, tocopheryl acetate, cetyl esters, ethylene/propylene/styrene copolymer, butylene/ethylene/styrene copolymer, lecithin, lauryl pca, hydrogen dimethicone, vp/hexadecene copolymer, alumina, ethylhexyl palmitate, saccharomyces/copper ferment, lactobacillus/lemon peel ferment extract, phenoxyethanol. May contain: mica, titanium dioxide, iron oxides, bismuth oxychloride.|
- For external use only.
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
- When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs.
- Keep out of reach of children. If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Other Information: Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.