Bdellium Tools, Green Bambu Series, Eyes 781, Crease, 1 Brush
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
Shipping Weight:0.02 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Product Code: BDE-00418
- UPC Code: 811099004189
- Package Quantity: 1 Brush
0.3 x 1.4 x 6.5 in, 0.01 lbsSwitch to Metric units
|Combo Discount:||- $1.83|
- Professional Eco-friendly Makeup Brush
- Green Bambu Line - 5.7 inch (15 cm)
- All Sustainable Bamboo Handles
- All Vegan Soft Synthetic Bristles
- 100% Cruelty Free
Crafted for eye crease work & use with contrasting colors. For a more fine application, use only the tip of the brush.
Care Tip: Wash bristles with regular shampoo, rinse and lay brush flat to air dry.
A fluffy brush!
Posted by Humeyra on Mar 14, 2017
It's a brush that can be used after applying crease colour to blend out the shade even more or by itself applied in the crease for a blown out eyeshadow look! :)
Posted by 5528550469661528429 on Jan 13, 2017
It's my favorite brush. Soft synthetic fibers perfect choice for good blending.
More Like A Bigger Stiff Pencil Brush
Posted by 5151416500217566218 on Dec 25, 2016
To Be Honest, It Is Too Stiff To Use On My Crease. This Is More Like A Bigger Stiff Pencil Brush Than A Crease Brush. I Think My Zoeva Petite Crease Brush Works Better Than This.
Not a crease brush
Posted by 4748136241622875611 on Sep 08, 2014
It's too big for placing eyeshadow on the crease. It's more like a blending brush, but it's too hard for blending. I will stick to Sigma.