Belle+Bella, Non-Dairy Yogurt Starter, 4 Packets, (5 g) Each
- Expiration Date: July 1 2024
- Date First Available: April 17 2015
Shipping Weight:0.11 lbsSwitch to Metric unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product code: BBE-18486
- UPC Code: 793573184863
- Package Quantity: 4 Count
5 x 4 x 0.8 in, 0.08 lbsSwitch to Metric units
Frequently purchased together
- Gluten Free
- 2 Billion Live Cultures
- No Preservatives or Additives
- Use with any Type of Milk
- Makes 4 Quarts
Making delicious homemade yogurt has never been so easy.
Hint in general non-dairy yogurt has a thinner consistency than dairy yogurt. For a thicker yogurt add tapioca powder, arrowroot powder, corn starch or gelatin.
Can be made with
Sweetened soy, almond or coconut milk. Cow, goat and sheep's milk can be also be used. Will work with any yogurt maker, when using with the belle + bella yogurt maker please refer to the instruction manual.
Directions for all yogurt makers
- You will need one packet (5 grams) per liter or quart of milk
- Heat 1 quart or liter of milk to 180 f (82 c)
- Let milk cool down to 108-112 f (42-44 c)
- Dissolve one packet (5 grams) of starter with a small quantity of cool milk in a cup and mix well
- Pour mixture back into the rest of the cool milk and mix well
- Incubate at 112 F (44 c) for 10-12 hours. Incubate up to 24 hours for a thicker and more tart yogurt.
- Refrigerate once incubation is completed
Non-gmo maltodextrin, s. thermophilus, l. bulgaricus, l. acidophilus.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.
|Serving Size: 1 Package (5 g)|
|Serving Per Container: 4|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value*|
|Calories From Fat||0|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||5 g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g||0%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.|
|Total Fat||Less than||65 g||80 g|
|Sat Fat||Less than||20 g||25 g|
|Cholesterol||Less than||300 mg||300 mg|
|Sodium||2,400 mg||2,400 mg|
|Total Carbohydrate||300 g||375 g|
|Dietary Fiber||25 g||30 g|
|Calories per gram:|
Fat 9 • Carbohydrate 4 • Protein 4