Belli Skincare, Acne Control Spot Treatment, 0.5 fl oz (14.75 ml)
- Expiration Date: June 1 2022
- Date First Available: February 15 2021
Shipping Weight:0.1 lbsSwitch to Metric unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product code: BLI-30033
- UPC Code: 792734300333
- Package Quantity: 0.5 fl oz
4.55 x 1.75 x 1.2 in, 0.085 lbsSwitch to Metric units
Similar items to consider
- Bye-Bye Blemishes
- Colloidal Sulfur
- Believe in Better Skin
- OB/GYN & Dermatologist Recommended
- Not Tested on Animals
- Expect Beautiful Skin. Enjoy Peace of Mind.™
- Cruelty Free
- Allergy Tested
- Free of Artificial Dyes, Fragrances, Phthalates and Paraben Preservatives
Belli® Picky for a Purpose™
Our acne spot treatment reduces the severity of acne blemishes. The combination of sulfur, tea tree oil and chamomile penetrates pores to control acne blemishes, while helping keep skin clear of new breakouts and is safe to use during pregnancy.
- Reduces the severity of acne blemishes
- Helps prevent new acne blemishes
- Cleanse the skin thoroughly before applying medication
- Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily
- Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or directed by a physician
- If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day
|Colloidal Sulfur 3%||Anti-Acne Agent|
|Inactive Ingredients: Caprylyl glycol, chamomilla recutita (matricaria) flower extract, cucumis sativus (cucumber) fruit extract, deionized water, ethylhexylglycerin, leuconostoc/radish root ferment filtrate, melaleuca alternifolia (tea tree) leaf oil, potassium sorbate, sodium pca, xanthan gum.|
Every Belli® product is allergy tested, free of artificial dyes or fragrances, phthalates, gluten and paraben preservatives.
For external use only. Using other topical acne medications at the same time or immediately following use of this product may increase dryness or irritation of the skin. If this occurs, only one medication should be used unless directed by a doctor. Do not get into eyes. If excessive skin irritation develops or increases, discontinue use and consult a doctor.
When using this product:
- Keep out of eyes
- Rinse with water to remove
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Rash or skin irritation develops
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of accidental ingestion, contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
Store below 77°F / 25°C
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.