Bengay, Ultra Strength Pain Relieving Patch, Large Size, 4 Patches, 3.9 in x 7.9 in (10 cm x 20 cm)
- Expiration Date: March 1 2023
- Date First Available: March 18 2016
Shipping Weight:0.35 lbsSwitch to Metric unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product code: BGY-08149
- UPC Code: 074300081496
- Package Quantity: 4 Count
5.9 x 4.5 x 1.5 in, 0.3 lbsSwitch to Metric units
Similar item to consider
Frequently purchased together
- Menthol Topical Analgesic Patch
- Powerful Pain Relief
- Deep, Penetrating Heat
- Good for Back to Hip
- Individually Sealed Patches
- Convenient, No Mess
- Easy to Remove Backing
- Soft, Breathable Adhesive Pad
- Pain Relieving Hydrogel Layer
Ultra Strength Bengay Pain Relieving Patches provide concentrated, deep-penetrating heat in a self-adhesive patch that targets your pain so you have more flexibility and mobility in your muscles and joints.
- temporarily relieves minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with:
- simple backache
Apply one Ultra Strength Bengay Pain Relieving Patch to the site of pain to deliver the relief you need wherever you need it most.
Note: The patch will first feel cool before generating a warming sensation.
For best results, please ensure that skin is clean and dry before applying.
Convenient, Large size best for:
- Lower Back • Upper Back • Shoulders • Hips
Also available in Regular size
- open pouch and remove patch
- if desired, cut patch to size
- peel off protective backing and apply sticky side to affected area
- adults and children 12 years of age and older: apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily
- children under 12 years of age: consult a doctor
|Menthol 5%||Topical Analgesic|
|Inactive ingredients calcined kaolin, cellulose gum, glycerin, methyl acrylate/2-ethylhexyl acrylate copolymer, methylparaben, polyacrylic acid, polysorbate 80, propylparaben, silica, sodium polyacrylate, sodium polyacrylate starch, sorbitan oleate, sorbitol, tartaric acid, titanium dioxide, water|
For external use only.
Do not use
- on wounds or damaged skin
- with a heating pad
- on a child under 12 years of age with arthritis-like conditions
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- redness over the affected area
When using this product
- avoid contact with eyes or mucous membranes
- do not bandage tightly
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- condition worsens or symptoms persist for more than 7 days
- symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days
- excessive skin irritation occurs
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- store at 20º to 25ºC (68º to 77ºF)
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.