Beyond Gourmet, Parchment Paper, Unbleached, Jumbo Roll, 71 sq ft (65.6 ft x 13 in) (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
Shipping Weight:4.14 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Product Code: BYG-00920
- UPC Code: 770877009207
- Package Quantity: 71 sq ft (65.6 ft x 13 in)
1.8 x 1.8 x 13.3 in, 3.5 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- For Baking and Microwaving
- Eliminates the Need to Grease Baking Pans-Many Uses
- Green Seal Certified
- No Chlorine Used to Make this Product
- Certified by Kosher Food Processing.
The philosophy behind Beyond Gourmet is to provide the consumer with fine quality products that have minimum impact on our precious environment. No chlorine is used in the making of out paper products, therefor no harmful by products are released into our environment. In choosing Beyond Gourmet you are demonstrating that your concern go beyond the kitchen to a cleaner and safer environment.
- Line baking sheets and cake pans - no need to grease, prevents scorching
- Oven proof up 450 degree F
- Do not reuse in oven
- Tightly wrap around fish and vegetables for over poaching
- Great for the microwave.
To minimize environment impact, no metal tear strip is used.
The parchment paper in this package is made from 100% unbleached paper
Great Product Great price
Great Product Great price
I like to cook things on parchment rather than aluminum foil. Fish, baked goods, etc. all cook up well on this paper and without the extra chemicals. Love it!
Posted by 5540738916401582003 on Mar 09, 2015
Unbleached Parchment Paper
Posted by Reviewer3208780 on Jan 07, 2015
Great to use instead of cooking spray, etc.
No need for frying pan to be washed up :)
Posted by 5639315849148301477 on Nov 29, 2014
Long while ago I have purchased unbleached parchment paper made in Finland. Since then my search for the same/similar product has failed, but now it is available here - it is made in Sweden, which is relatively close to my search parameters, I love this paper for baking, but most of all I appreciate piece of this paper on the frying pan that enables me to fry sunny-sided eggs or salmon without single drop of oil, no need to wash up frying pan after use - just lift-up the paper and transport it to the plate, looks very much like French-bistro served plate :)
Overpriced when you factor in shipping
Posted by 5134775786122324280 on Oct 15, 2014
Seemed like a good deal for a good product. Then when you factor in "their" shipping weight its more expensive than buying from other sites including Amazon. Asked their customer service rep for clarification and got back unrelated analogy and a cut and paste from the FAQ. Anyway product itself is good and worth getting, just not from here.
Excellent product for an affordable price
Posted by HealthyAussie on Sep 09, 2014
I love using this product knowing that it is not been treated with bleaches or harsh chemicals.. Good quality baking paper, very strong and durable. Will definitely be purchasing again. Iherb have the cheapest price I can find.